long time rates

hooper

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not taken a girl from Baccara for LT in couple years but 1500 ST is what I always give and 9/10 times it is well received.

On occasion I'll get one who sighs, roll her eyes and says she normally gets 2000 bht for ST but when I hold firm at 1500, they take it.

Its funny how the ones who say they get 2000-2500 ST are the first one's to jump in your lap on a return visit. :shocked:

I remember the days at Nana Plaza when LT could be had for 1,500 baht. 2000 baht ST/3,000 baht LT along with a 700(or more) baht barfine and a few lady drinks is no longer value for money and worth taking the 24 + hour grueling flight from the US.

Last trip to LOS I took a Beerbar girl to a self-serve villa I rented in Hua Hin for 8 days. I paid her 10K for the whole 8 days equaled about 1250 per day but that included cooking, cleaning, laundry, food shopping and of course sex multiple times per day and skinny dipping in the pool. :drool:

She was over the moon with 10K and loved staying at the villa!

S1

P.S. I did not pay barfine

I didn't think BKK women went LT anymore. I thought they agreed to LT in the bar only to turn it into ST after you fired a shot by giving the old 'My sister doesn't have a key to the room' excuse. :neener:

I'll usually respond "Money? My fliend have key to safe, Letuln tomollow molning!"

Wolks velly well!

:happyeaster:

Archived