Visit Bangkok this May?

lifesabeach

Greetings....I'd be interested in hearing from people in Bkk now. Bought the ticket for travel in May quite some time ago. I'm scheduled to spend a couple of days in Bkk coming and going to Europe. But wonder what the scene is like now, assuming that things continue as they are now through May. Is it dead in the bars in the Sukumvit area?..girls all gone back home? Nervous vibe in the air?

Suppose I could head down to Pattaya but with only two nights, that's time I'd rather not spend in a taxi...Could cancel the ticket and reroute I guess...hmmmm

Thankx!

Hi,

In the given time, I would settle going to Pat any day, with just another 40 mins drive your in paradise then walking into a trouble zone. As things go, it seems to be heading for a show down and not worth walking around BKK.

I would suggest heading down to PAT is any better than Bkk.

cheers

Cowboy and Nana are booming. Patpong is hurting for visitors because too many tourists are frightened off by the red shirts just a few blocks away. But the bars are still open though and the BGs are eager! :)

Baccara same as always ... but expensive. Same same the Rainbow bars. You wouldn't know anything is going on elsewhere in the city.

Hi,

With a road map for the elections, I think it just a matter of days before the Red Shirts head back home. They already have in place the plans to clear all the mess and get back to business as usual..... your travel can go as scheduled.. :content: :content:

cheers

Archived