Luggage delayed?

drogon

Mine was a day late in January, BA/Qantas. They offered to deliver but I told them they would never find the place and drove into town and picked it up.

Emailed travel agent to complain and never even got a reply.

Needless to say I shopped elsewhere last week.

For sure, they got the money, they get the shit when things go wrong. Their responsibility if the airline fucks up.

The luggage actually eventually came on Thai airways after I was supposed to be on BA and ended up on Qantas. (After the Qantas domestic flight was late).

For sure, they got the money, they get the shit when things go wrong. Their responsibility if the airline fucks up.

Interesting way of thinking. I wish more people thought the way you do (which is 100% wrong, btw) I might have had a happier airline career.

The money they took was passed directly to the airline. Do you think a travel agent keeps the money they collect for air travel or even the majority of it? They get peanuts for booking. They may slap on a fee which they'll keep but that obviously makes the ticket price higher and one should do as I preach, book directly with the airline.

Archived