Sanuk at the Airport ?

gobbledonk

Ha ha ha ha..........Hong Kong Fuey your my number 1 super guy. No pictures of Spot ??

Thanks for your kind words on my page. It was all DB doing as i couldn't get some of it to work. Hopefully will keep adding gifs but not just yet as i can hear work calling. Oh well another 3 weeks won't hurt.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reply to:

However, she was kind of friendly, and when it came to the end of the hair cut, she started to brush all the cut hair off me. As she brushed all the fallen hair that was around my groin, she started to play with my privates - I looked at her and she said, with my balls in her hand, "Ao Mai??". Clearly I was so shocked at being offered sanuk in the airport, I was no longer thinking properly - I said no, paid my 200 Baht and left.

I went back down the esculators, stood there and thought "Shit! what on earth have I just done - refusing Sanuk in an airport?!"

Oh my GOD! ! What have you done?!?! Many times I had the "Sanuk in the Airport" fantasy! You're given an offer, and you THROW IT AWAY! Crap, I'm gonna go cry now....

-=/NN

actually several MP's are located nearby. 1 just a bit down from the nearest train platform i.e. walking distance & perfect time killer after check in he he ;-)

anyways going the direct tollway/expressway you'll be in nana in less than 30min - don't call that a major traffic jam hassle - pattaya is just another hour away (on a good day!)

enjoy

Great one Hippie! I laughed out loud and my boss stuck his head in my office and asked what was so funny. Needless to say- I am not going to destrory my favorite diversion in between trips to LOS -so I said "oh, nothing really".

A friend of mine works on Wall St. One day he was looking at some BKK/LOS stuff on his private lap top, so his boss, a crusty old Ivy league type looks over his shoulder, and starts going off about all the meyhem he had in LOS during the Vietnam war. Seems this guy had been an officer, and was quite wild in his day. So they start talking, one thing leads to another, they drink, hit a massage parlor (in Manhattan) and are now great friends, oh and my friend has gotten several promotions! Sometimes it pays to advertise!!

airport train platforms can be reached by the walking bridge that connects one of the terminals (1 I believe) with the airport hotel (hilton is it). anyways if you arrive from the city on the regular rd. you pass the MP & train stop just before parking at the terminal...

go explore!

Archived