Friday May 7th Meeting?

dave32

1 - KS - let's be fair - you carry a veto vote, so if anywhere in cowboy is suggested you get to veto it, I don't think that's fair.

2 - if the board was meeting on cowboy I think we'd get far more people coming, that in turn would give newbies or non voters a chance to meet serial mega posters and learn not to be scared to vote.

3 What's this board about? Life in Thailand - nah - Busts recent thread in Thai News shows that more people where interested in semi nude red and yellow asian girls than news.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about 2 meetings in parallel at different locations with different coloured T-shirts? And we can get drunk and march on each other. And I will call in from an undisclosed overseas location and egg one side on. Yeah that's it.

Hi,

"1 - KS - let's be fair - you carry a veto vote, so if anywhere in cowboy is suggested you get to veto it, I don't think that's fair."

Life isn't fair. Deal with it :)

"2 - if the board was meeting on cowboy I think we'd get far more people coming, that in turn would give newbies or non voters a chance to meet serial mega posters and learn not to be scared to vote."

Pretty weak argument I think. How difficult is it to walk over to Bradman's or some other place instead of Soi Cowboy. It's not like the meeting places are on the other side of town. Fuck, Bradman's is literally spitting distance from SC.

"3 What's this board about? Life in Thailand - nah - Busts recent thread in Thai News shows that more people where interested in semi nude red and yellow asian girls than news."

And what exactly does that have to do with the meeting place?

Seriously though, I am REALLY FUCKING tired of all the bitching about the meeting place. Feel free to nag and complain and argue, but I won't be joining the 'discussion'.

Sanuk!

What about 2 meetings in parallel at different locations with different coloured T-shirts? And we can get drunk and march on each other. And I will call in from an undisclosed overseas location and egg one side on. Yeah that's it.

ROTFLMAO Beautiful! :rotl::rotl::rotl::beer::beer::beer:

Epilogue.

I'm a dufus for starting this thread and then not showing up, not that anybody cares since I have no clue who most of you people are. There's just the principle of the thing. Planned to, got hit up that morning by a friend in BKK, his wife had put some sort of soiree together and my attendance was mandatory.

To complicate things - Flash had me on a death march earlier in the day in ridiculous heat on an hours sleep and a hangover. Indeed. Yet another good day to be alive. :)

By the time of my flight home on Monday, I passed out cold on the plane due to lack of sleep. A first (don't like planes).

By the flurry of headlines-emails-updates I'm getting it looks like it may get a little hairy in BKK. Best wishes for you guys over there.

Mean it.

Archived