I Want to Post My Experiences Tonight, but Won't, Sick of Being Slamme

expat

Again tecnical : did he do a runner under fraudulent circumstances or what was the reason etc etc . This is why we have courts to decide what the real circumstances were . All I want to say is : do not believe people who have heard something , they might not be well informed . It is like mum leg broken ; unless you see it it might not be broken at all .

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again tecnical : did he do a runner under fraudulent circumstances or what was the reason etc etc . This is why we have courts to decide what the real circumstances were . All I want to say is : do not believe people who have heard something , they might not be well informed . It is like mum leg broken ; unless you see it it might not be broken at all .

hope you mum gets well soon. But if this is true then it is potentailly quite a spectacular sting.....man befriends strangers on thai based website then runs away with their money. I wonder how much he got away with in total. hundreds of thousands of $$$????

Worst thread on Thai360 thus far. OP: I want my time back!

Erm, just think how I feel. I post some bullshit like this when I'm drunk, hope it goes away, and now it's taken a life of its own and seems like it will last forever, splashing my idiocy at the top of the Recent Topic list forever.

Thank god I got that 'Idiot' tatoo on my forehead so I'm used to the ridicule.

What you do overlook is that you did upset a large number of fine gentlemen by assuming they were unable to respond to you posting recent experiences that seem to torture you . The consequences are that due to lack of relief you will now start developing pancreas cancer and mental disturbance . But it is your own fault .

Again, you asked for the facts and I gave you the facts. He left folks holding an empty bag while he took a 1st class flight out of Thailand.

Erm, just think how I feel. I post some bullshit like this when I'm drunk,....

So you didn't mean to post what you said, it was all because you had too much to drink? :rolleyes: Sorry mate but that's bollocks. If you'd said that a bit sooner I might have believed you but not after about 120 responses. :shakehead

...The consequences are that due to lack of relief you will now start developing pancreas cancer and mental disturbance. But it is your own fault.

Clearly my mental disturbances started quite a while ago, so that's no worry. However, pancreatic cancer is my biggest fear in life. I'll never enjoy another pancake because of you!

expat ,

I start to think there is more behind your hidden story than a human tragedy like Number 006 from SpiceGirls comitting suicide because of an unpaid barfine or other minor events . If you wish to discuss about buying ladydrink and your companion left immediatiately dancing after it arrived , my advice would be : freely talk about it and we will help you . Any drama of even lesser gravity could become a major burdon if not properly treated .

I may warn you to follow the evil path of Mister Woods by engaging with prostitutes to find Jesus .

Think about it .

Archived