I Want to Post My Experiences Tonight, but Won't, Sick of Being Slamme

expat

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not worth it.

I'll just get slammed because I don't fit the mold according to some posters here.

It's like my old man used to tell me expat, he'd say...

"Son. For those people who sell you short, fill your head with doubt, and seek to scam you or bleed you dry -- two words: fuck 'em.

And for those people that stand by you when times are tough, that have your back, and that go the extra mile -- well, fuck them too."

Alles Klar?

:)

Really - where? Can;t seem to remember

expat, mate, 'gobbledonk' can be an eternal n00b in Thailand - I dont live there and my board name is not 'expat'.

For all that, I have had my share of 'what the f*ck are you doing ?' responses when I have posted re. the girls (one girl in particular). drogon copped it as badly as anyone I can think of, and seems to have resurfaced (to my utter amazement).

As others have indicated, you need to give as good as you get, but try to avoid half-page responses - we have some very analytical types here and they will seize on anything which doesnt stand up to their scrutiny. I still think the board isnt as hostile as it once was (the old posts are there, and you can feel the heat in some of them to this day) and I know that a couple of the worst offenders moved on, voluntarily or otherwise.

For all the flamethrowers, I started out thinking the old-timers here were too cynical : I now think that some of us are not cynical enough. Its not just the girls - its those aspects of Thailand that just dont seem to conform to any Western logic. I pretty much laugh at anything I hear in a bar now, nodding my head and motioning for another beer. After my trip to Cambo, I see a lot of the gals in BKK as very greedy and transparent.

Good luck.

It's not worth it.

I'll just get slammed because I don't fit the mold according to some posters here.

So rather than not post at all you post this pathetic attention seeking piece of drivel instead.

Boo Hoo the big boys won't play nicely with me, Sob Sob Sob

Grow a set of balls.

Post away, mate.

Give as good as you get without being personal if possible ... leave that to the fuckwits who can't think logical discussion.

Personally, I have enjoyed your posts. Whether I agree or disagree ... we all learn from every situation.

Many of the wankers :wanker: who post here are just armchair sex tourists who dream their fantasies and resent those of us who actually live here. :cover:

“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.â€Â

(TE Lawrence)

:beer:

Archived