I Want to Post My Experiences Tonight, but Won't, Sick of Being Slamme

expat

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many of the wankers :wanker: who post here are just armchair sex tourists who dream their fantasies and resent those of us who actually live here. :cover:

“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.â€Â

(TE Lawrence)

:beer:

I would be interested in hearing whom one is referring to.

You quote TE Lawrence, a well know Homosexual, is there something you wish to tell the board?

So rather than not post at all you post this pathetic attention seeking piece of drivel instead.

Boo Hoo the big boys won't play nicely with me, Sob Sob Sob

Grow a set of balls.

Or maybe you and others should learn some manners ......

But there I forgot .... manners are not thought in the English speaking areas of this world :p

Sorry Waerth

Go and look back at expats previous posts.

He claims to have lived in Thailand for over ten years but still beleives it when a whore tells him "First week in Bar", he is shocked when a punter touches up a BG, he has never seen a BG spit the dummy, he has to ask the mechanisms of a massage parlour, he is like a rabbit in the headlights if a farang woman asks him "why are you here"

Maybe he should learn to detach himself from the umbilical chord!

Mekong,

Some people are slow to catch on. I know people whom lived here for 25 years and whom cannot even say Sawasdee krap! ....

But if you dont like what he posts, you could just ignore it couldnt you?

I do that on many websites that I read. I know whom to skip, whom not to take seriously and whom to read.

W

Oh my Buddha, what depths will you stoop to to think you've scored a debating point ..besides being a racist you're homophobic too. So homosexuals aren't allowed to make interesting statements in the world according to Mekong.

It's a worry. In previous posts, you attempted to make yourself appear big by denigrating other races. Now you think you're superior because you have a particular sexual preference.

What a laughing stock you are!

>>I would be interested in hearing whom one is referring to.

As I said above "fuckwits who can't think logical discussion."

I didn't name anyone, but if the cap fits, wear it, mate!

:beer:

Archived