taxi to Pattaya costs

Try Pattaya's Mr T.

Never ever let me or my friends down over many many trips. He'll take you (door to door) to airport or meet you with name on board at Gate 3 meeting area (plus carpark fee 40/50b depends on how delayed your flight is). Last trip my flight was on time and I paid 1000 baht, plus I gave him 100 baht tip.

His office is halfway down Soi Diana Inn opposite Areca Lodge

Office 038 720318

Mobile 01 2587716

Fax 66 38 720318

mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com don't forget the underscore mr_ttaxi

It's as well to send a confirmation email/SMS/phone call as a follow up to your reservation if you haven't used him before, just to let him know your flight is on time/schedule etc

Don't let him down. He's a good man. Sometimes his pretty niece drives - she can burn off any traffic cop who tries to flag her down for tea money!

Pattaya to airport 900 baht

:beer:

>>800 baht

Was that FROM Pattaya or TO Pattaya

exactly 800baht tollway inclusive, from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya.

My flight arrived in the evening, the Ruang Muang bus had fulled, last Bell bus had left. I went to transportation centre to try my luck. The man in uniform likelyto be the in charge called Mr. A taxi for me. It happened in last Dec. last Dec., fast & safe.

The problem is that Mr. A, the driver speaks very little English, worse than Mr. T. You got to speak Thai with him. He gave me his name card. He pick up in the arrival hall or carpark, not just the transportation centre.

mranamecard.jpg

Link

Archived