Teacher go's Full Metal Jacket...

BadaBing

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Where's the footage of what the kid did before the beating? Not condoning the beating, but I can certainly understand he could have deserved it.

Some kids are complete terrors who are allowed to get away with murder (literally in Thailand).

Sanuk!

The kid may have acted up, may have been unruly...but look at that again, the kid goes limp and passive when the teacher confronts him...and an adult kicking a child? Sorry that is almost never justified.

I would like to hear more on the story.

I have been on the receiving end by some sadistic teachers and not fun!

I did see where one sadistic teacher beat on the wrong boy and the boy's father paid a visit to this teacher and beat the living shit out of the azzhole! Teacher never touched another student!!!

I remember elmentary school -> I would have preferred a beating from the teacher rather than being segregated...

Sometimes fists hurt less (for a child) than psychological stuff.

And yes, maybe the kid kind of deserved it (enough teachers in EU who get stabbed with a knife and so on)

"...And yes, maybe the kid kind of deserved it (enough teachers in EU who get stabbed with a knife and so on)..."

WTF? are you out of your mind? The kid went limp in the corner and was clearly passive and scared shit less, she just wanted to bet on him anyway.

OH -> I didn't say I am for beating kids (this is a no no for me) but I did say that maybe there were circumstances (not shown on video)

The biggest asshole I ever met at school was a very quiet guy -> loved to spread false rumors and manipulate comrades, he almost succeeded in getting a girl slit her wrists...

In the end he got a beating (from his 'comrades' not from a teacher) and he looked very much like the kid on the video.

OH, I am against violence, physical or verbal, against kids.

You deal with what is at hand, and that is, the kid was curled up in a ball and scared, so nothing before the video started could have provoked this cunt to beat him like this, he was not a threat. This teacher was clearly out of control, and there were other teachers in the room, no one stopped it.

News here is reporting she was arrested on an old warrant for slashing someone's tires...clearly a scum cunt who should not have been teaching.

Archived