What IS The Latest News On Red Shirts

bust

In Thairath they're reporting (with pics) that in Udonthanee they've set fire to the town hall. One of the senior police commanders tried to stop them entering the building but was hit by a firework fired at him and taken to hospital. The reds stopped fire engines from putting out the fire and stood and cheered with office workers just left to stand and watch from outside.

As for Khon Khaen, the reds have seized the town hall and are threatening the same.

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/region/83965

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No pun intended, but funny to see that the red scum is doing more damage today to their own image that the whole of the last 10 weeks. Sore losers they are.

On the other hand, the HUGE damage of the fires today is a very heavy toll on BKK and the whole of LOS.

So much for police and army controll :(

BB

T'were me in charge, I would want to have some tangible damage, to blame on the reds and thereto, I might just let it get a little out of hand to justify the means, to gain an end.

Well, problem is I don't see how authorities can fight this, it's happening all over the place. They can take down a handful here and there, but now it's urban guerrilla, a nightmare to handle.

Hopefully those extremists will just tire off after they vent their anger, but if they're decided to carry on indefinitely, it's really bad.

Archived