What IS The Latest News On Red Shirts

bust

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey you're the consensus guy. You need more data? Seriously I’m impressed. It must be a lot of work tracking the board consensus on things. How do you do it? Do you keep track of every single post and swing in sentiment then come up with a spreadsheet? Or maybe you divide posters into lefties and righties and record how often they post. Rogueyam used to do that. Poor guy went mad. We’ve got all kinds here. Some aren't too sure what to think. Some don't give a shit. What do you do about people who contradict themselves every other post? Where do dedicated fencesitters fit in? Do you make any allowance for drunken posting? We get a fair bit of that.

Now you're trying to change the subject. There are probably various definitions of responsible free speech. I'm interested in how you arrive at a consensus.

Want a recap?

"They shut down the red TV for broadcasting lies and inciting the mob and the consensus on this board was that was an inappropriate act by the government...and not just the red shirt apologists."

The sum of posters opinions. Hence the term.

[color:blue]con·sen·sus    /kənˈsɛnsəs/ –noun, plural: -sus·es.

1. majority of opinion: The consensus of the group was that they should meet twice a month.

2. general agreement or concord; harmony.[/color]

As I am sure you do, I read all the political posts here and recall that the majority of posters who opined on it were opposed to the shutting of the red TV. Is this so difficult? Or do you recall differently? You could go back and check if you disagree.

Archived