What has happend to Man-at-Work???

HellsBells

Hold on here: didn't OH himself just kinda disappear for a rather lengthy period several months ago? Yes:? I thought so.

There are just SO many possibilities...

Was new here at the time, still am, but unless I'm mistaken -- didn't his absence coincide with the departure of that Frede dude?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on here: didn't OH himself just kinda disappear for a rather lengthy period several months ago? Yes:? I thought so.

There are just SO many possibilities...

Was new here at the time' date=' still am, but unless I'm mistaken -- didn't his absence coincide with the departure of that Frede dude?

[/quote']

I have heard of a holiday trip they did together... :content:

Fuck all of you! Gobble, Fuck you 2 times...er not in a gay way...you all need to stop fabtasizing about me engaging in gayness with other board members.

If you must know, I took time off the board, maybe 2 weeks or so to deal with issues. NOT gay issues I assure you. It is true, that as a member of the Federal Agency on Gayness, I occasionally go deep under cover to do research so that I may better judge and condemn gayness. However, other board members are not involved.

Gobbledonk (Name is so damned gay in itself) took time off to spend time with his katoey pals, and learn new make up skills.

Gobbledonk (Name is so damned gay in itself) took time off to spend time with his katoey pals, and learn new make up skills.

Other than the ring of lipstick your Tilac left around my wang, there was no 'make up' involved. The women's underwear is purely a comfort thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Strange!

Asked a question which was/is quite improtand to me and the thread wanders off to the usual Gay-Shit!

Still have not been able to contact MaW. I know he was in contact with some of you folks. Did anything hear anything lately?ß

Would be thnakfull for a PM or any other kind of answer.

HB

Cmon guys - I disappeared for about 3 months and no-one gave a rats arse. We need to accept that people take a break from the board - sad but true.

(different if you have a personal relationship with that BM, but surely you'd have a phone no or email address ??)

On a personal note, OHs intense scrutiny of my after dark activities with Katoeys is making me consider a long absence from the board. :smirk:

I missed ya :content:

But now you've gone again. Morphed into some new incarnation.

Bet no one misses me

Maybe he is avoiding you.....just a thought.

Don't really think so, unless he is avoiding his complete old world. A few friends haven't had a trace of him lately too.

We have an appointment on Samui in August and he even did not confirm his bungalow. And this is the strangest part,as he is a 100% Samui-Freak.

Strange!!!!!

HB

Archived