Nick Nostitz...live action report.

chuckwoww

Dave32,

It isn't predicting the future but what Thai people have said. A few weeks ago if someone had said this many buildings would have been burned would you have believed it?

Of course not.

Falang were not targeted because when this happened there weren't falang...especially tourists...walking around taking pictures.

I wish you had not said blowjob...now I could get a “gay ruling†and we know that those things can follow you on the board forever.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chuckwow,

Maybe I should have said Red "leader" without the "s". The same leader is still in charge and will be as long as there is cell phones coverage in Thailand.

Right. I just thought there was a point where some Redshirts were refusing to go along with the leaders. It seemed like they were split at one point between those who wanted to negotiate and others who didn't. Then the army moved in and things happened fast after that.

I'm still not sure about the so-called militia and the people starting the fires. Who's leading them if anybody? Are they getting orders from the ones in jail do you think?

"..."Red Shirts leaders hide themselves behind human shields of women and children' date='..."

Impossible, I said this weeks ago, and got slagged for it...some expat expert said it was stupid to think it could happen...you mean I'm right? no? can't be, I don't live there, so how could I possible know?[/quote']

Well, to be honest, you said farangs which is where I disagreed. I would have agreed if just the "human shields" bit because they have a track record of doing just that.

Yeah, I disagreed with that (Farang as shield) part too, and some of the stronger posts talking about the imminent danger to Farangs.

Since then, acockasian has gone on a spree talking about OH's prescient powers to predict the future and his absolute accuracy -- and how he was slammed, ridiculed, and laughed at by those jerks who disagree with him. Very much like Jesus Christ hisself.

God damn OH, did you give him a good blow-job or fucking what? That shit is kinda embarrassing to read.

And I still maintain that a few weeks ago, Farangs weren't in grave danger of being abducted, hunted down, drawn and quartered, or whatever. Much as our egos would like to place us at the center, this has not been a grave threat to foreigners.

It's definitely riskier now than it was a few weeks ago. And that's that.

Oh, btw, sorry for being behind on this. Just reading this thread now.

No worry about being behind...Yeah, I/some of us called some of this awhile ago...lucky guess it could have gone either way. I was wrong on other stuff...I thought for sure it would have been a more violent end, and that would be that...I also thought for sure some troops might mutiny, was wrong on that it appears. Looting and thuggery was also predictable, but no where near the levels it appears to have gone to.

As for this mess...in an odd way, it reminds me other Rodney King Riots...pissed off guys didn't get their way...more guys seized on the opportunity and it just blew up from there.

As for why Acockasian is singing my praises...well no idea, but your inquiry as to oral sex between us is very suspicious!

Chuck,

"I'm still not sure about the so-called militia and the people starting the fires. Who's leading them if anybody? Are they getting orders from the ones in jail do you think?"

Looks to me they are attacking/burning pre-planned targets mainly, likely from a list made up by Seh Daeng and others. No need for top leadership now. Just 'militia' (not a good name for them really) squad leaders. They've had plenty of time over the past months to figure out what to burn for maximum impact once the gov started to crack down hard to end the protest. From what I have read many 'black shirts' left early on in the army action, likely to set up to start the attacks on these pre-set targets now that the end game was on.

Just my thoughts on it.

Cent

Who owns the burning buildings? who were/are their enemies?

OH' date='

Was thinking that myself earlier.

Cent [/quote']

The petty shit, looting 7-11 is most likely thugs capitalizing on the opportunity. The big shit is definitely planned.

Dave32,

It isn't predicting the future but what Thai people have said. A few weeks ago if someone had said this many buildings would have been burned would you have believed it?

Of course not.

Falang were not targeted because when this happened there weren't falang...especially tourists...walking around taking pictures.

I wish you had not said blowjob...now I could get a “gay ruling†and we know that those things can follow you on the board forever.

I can still see where Farangs might become targets if violence continues. Random targets or planned, but targets. But time will tell...as for burning buildings? no, small scale looting yes, but nothing like this.

And yes, you are both gay.

Archived