Nick Nostitz...live action report.

chuckwoww

"..."Red Shirts leaders hide themselves behind human shields of women and children,..."

Impossible, I said this weeks ago, and got slagged for it...some expat expert said it was stupid to think it could happen...you mean I'm right? no? can't be, I don't live there, so how could I possible know?

Well, to be honest, you said farangs which is where I disagreed. I would have agreed if just the "human shields" bit because they have a track record of doing just that.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a few news stories it looks like some organization is starting to help the mostly elderly and kids to leave the main site - and from the scene on Thai PBS - the site is mostly deserted at 16:00. They concentrated at the site of the Wat next to Siam Paragon.

Ya. Wat Pratumwanaram is the designated sanctuary for those wishing to leave the protest. Supposedly about 800 folks there now. http://tweetphoto.com/22662255

I also just saw that "National Stadium at 4pm is a gathering spot for those who want to go home, transportation will be provided."

W,

What the fuck is your problem? You insist on making personal attacks towards NG. So, maybe time to sit on the bench for a bit.

Sanuk!

Can you delete the post please, I find it highly offensive, apart from Fidel and myself, I don't know any other board members who actually go into terrorist areas for work trying to bring peaceful solutions.

Watching live action at Din Daeng (Looks like the overpass from Din Daeng intersection towards Victory Monument from the photos) - seen about 10 attempts to throw Molotov cocktails in beer bottles - all of them failures! But good up close face shots of these guys - not very smart of them - at some point they will pay for this.

Archived