Nick Nostitz...live action report.

chuckwoww

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The leaders have not lost control, in my opinion, as the goal is to make it as expensive and painful for Bangkok as possible.

Kinda like North and South Korea. The North can trash Seoul, level it to the ground, so the South never calls the bluff.

I think that this was pretty much planned all along. Who knows what is on for tonight.

The leaders have not lost control, in my opinion, as the goal is to make it as expensive and painful for Bangkok as possible.

I thought the Red leaders were supposed to be squabbling among themselves. Maybe that was just government propaganda. New leaders always spring up. Anyway if mayhem is the goal I'm sure the rank and file don't need any guidance.

"..."Red Shirts leaders hide themselves behind human shields of women and children' date='..."

Impossible, I said this weeks ago, and got slagged for it...some expat expert said it was stupid to think it could happen...you mean I'm right? no? can't be, I don't live there, so how could I possible know?[/quote']

Well, to be honest, you said farangs which is where I disagreed. I would have agreed if just the "human shields" bit because they have a track record of doing just that.

Yeah, I disagreed with that (Farang as shield) part too, and some of the stronger posts talking about the imminent danger to Farangs.

Since then, acockasian has gone on a spree talking about OH's prescient powers to predict the future and his absolute accuracy -- and how he was slammed, ridiculed, and laughed at by those jerks who disagree with him. Very much like Jesus Christ hisself.

God damn OH, did you give him a good blow-job or fucking what? That shit is kinda embarrassing to read.

And I still maintain that a few weeks ago, Farangs weren't in grave danger of being abducted, hunted down, drawn and quartered, or whatever. Much as our egos would like to place us at the center, this has not been a grave threat to foreigners.

It's definitely riskier now than it was a few weeks ago. And that's that.

Oh, btw, sorry for being behind on this. Just reading this thread now.

Archived