Nick Nostitz...live action report.

chuckwoww

If things got REALLY serious you would see cell phone coverage jammed....it would be a tradeoff between losing the ability to monitor for a period while eliminating the chances to give orders.

Really, this only involves a few key people on each side.

The purpose now is to get a body count and use people in the media to show how sad this is for the poor and oppressed.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't really falling for it as there is not a lot that can be done.

The few posters that have got it right so far have gotten slammed badly.

The only hope right now is that the Red Shirt rank and file tire and go home which is not likely as they think they are winning. Remember, free food and alcohol and lotta propaganda for two months for a huge number of people who had, in many cases, never used a flush toilet before.

Again, they think they are winning.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article7127944.ece

In the link above the tattoo on that guys back is a prison tatoo. Pretty sure. Seen lots of soldiers with tatoos over the years but never on the back. Only convicts. A LOT of people have been released from jails to take part.

Have you read that anywhere?

Have you read anywhere about the people surrendering their ID cards to Red Shirt security?

Posted a link somewhere else here showing a Youtube video of a guy with an M-16.

They are winning the propaganda war and Mr. T can throw a lot of money around to buy more propaganda.

If this does not work then the next steps are even worse than this for Thailand in the long term.

The main Red Shirt goal right now is a huge body count.

The coalition parties have been silent over the last few days. This government depends on their support. If they split...?

What if army troops mutiny? This should be a big concern for the Military in ANY civil war/unrest. Usually they have special brigades that are considered "more loyal" but there is always a concern they could turn. All hell breaks loose at that point.

Have read Nick’s latest report on New Mandela. As usual it is great on the scene reporting with lots of drama as he puts himself right in the middle of the action then narrates how he is scared for his life.

I do note that he makes no mention of the legality or morality of people blocking roads with burning tires, shooting ping pong bombs with slingshots, throwing Molotov cocktails, firing 6 foot long bung fie rockets, or as been documented firing M-79 launched grenades at the troops attempting to clear the streets. He makes it seem like they have every right to do so and the Army is wrong to be there at all.

TH

>>dont worry OH, I doubt anyone here has lived in Palestine but whence the subject arrises folks get stuck in with their POV. same same but different

... that's daft thinking. According to you, no-one is allowed to have an opinion about any country's politics if you haven't been there. Yet you seem to have some very strong views about Australia and Israel, LP, although you've never been there.

The same logic dictates Mount Everest doesn't exist because you haven't climbed it. Ridiculous.

I presume you are referring to me (amongst others) with my Palestinian POV.I think you're just :stirthepo:stirthepo

But FWIW I have spent several weeks in Israel, spent considerable time in all neighbouring countries, and worked albeit briefly in Jordan.

But let's not open that can of worms again. I hope peace reigns in both parts of the world soon, so that we can all concentrate on sanuk.

:beer:

Archived