Helicopters and a lot of black smoke

Hardy641

I just hear helicopter circling around and can see plenty of dark smoke over the city. What disturbs me most is that the smoke does not seem to come from the original rally site but further down; somewhere around suk 22 or 24.

Unfortunately my view is blocked from another building, so I can't really define the exact location.

Does anybody can confirm what is going on?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WhatchutalkingboutWillis? I'm on Suk & 31 and can see 360 degrees from my condo. I'm looking down sois 31, 29, 27, 20 & 22.

No helo here, nor any visable smoke. All I can detect is a slight smell of tyre smoke in the air.

But we should probably check with OH to be sure. :banghead:

If wine connection goes then this won't be a huge loss (they sometimes are a big pain when pricing an average Beaujolais higher than a correct Bordeaux)

Sopranos, please don't touch it, I was found of this G club.

LizardKing I bet this is happening (if anything is happening) around the end of soi 22/24 on Rama IV and most probably at the interesection where the carrefour is...

after all the distance between wireless/witthayu road is not that great from there.

No, no, no, the new Wine Connection Bistro. It is the most happening place in BKK right now! Good food and cheeses and cold cuts, outstanding eye-candy, and wine at the same price as in the market.

But I would be very upset if they thugs are there for an entirely more important and family-related reason...

Well I am on Narathiwas Soi 24, definitely there are/were helicopters. I saw them.

Unfortunately I can't locate the origin of the smoke, but it looks to come from outside of Ratchaprason.

I made a pic but dunno how to upload.

Hey OH made a valid comment - Mekong slammed him saying if your not here you know jack shit.

That's just stoopid thing to say.

Everything I say is stupid. What's your point?

That he can take the piss and I can't? I thought you were an Aussie. Aussies know how to take the piss, or is it reserved just for you guys? Can't I play too? :banghead::doah:

Archived