any night life update!! re shootings!

keith doug

From what I gather, though I'm not there, Patpong, closed or should be, Nana Plaza, not in the zone but close enough to warrant avoidance, Soi Cowboy, OK, Soi 33, as usual.

But someone on the ground may have better information.

Coss

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly what I mean, some offhand non-current comments from Stickman, a few sensible remarks that Nana is not that far from the action...wonder how much it has changed...a few weeks ago you wouldn't have guessed there were any problems, now, I'm not so sure? first hand info anyone?

The bars in Nana Plaza will try to open tonight. Some opened last night but they all closed before night's end, the last turning off the lights at midnight.

Cowboy is still fine with all bars open.

Patpong has most bars closed, just 3 or 4 were open 2 nights ago - not sure what the story was last night or will be tonight.

Bangkok-Protest-Nana-Plaza-2.jpg

Climax was closed too and the taxi driver said it will be closed for 2-3 month. Anybody can confirm that?

Just wonder whether the BIB have nothing better to do these days than closing clubs. Another case of TIT.

Spicy was open, however I never saw that place as empty. Not even 100 patrons there at 3:30. As it was the only club open at all, this shows how bad Bkk tourism is hit already. Much worse than during the airport closure.

Yeah they all belong to the same group. Dunno whether the closing has to do anything with protests.

Anyway I hope Climax will reopen soon, it is aside of Spicy the only club which is located in a safe area. Bossy, Lucky, and Boss are all close to the action.

Bed supper was closed too.

Archived