Escape from the "Jungle"..Pt 2

Dumsoda

It's Sunday morning...(just)...11.45 am ish and I decide I need sustainance....order breakfast and join my travelling companion on the patio outside our lodgings...

Feeling a little...worse for wear...I decide today will be a "Rest Day"...

Breakfast over, my friend asks me if I'm still going to join him in an excursion to the "Jade House"

Well...having never been there, I decided to go for a drink....and just a look... spectator sport only for me today... He just smiled...... a knowing smile

We get there about 1.30 ish....on the hill half way between Jomtiem and Patts...Soi 7 if I recall...

Nice set up...off the beaten track...and nicely laid out....

My friend is quite well known here...and we are immediately joined by 4...then 5...then 6...girls....all of which would be "doable" under different circumstances....

Then ...out of nowhere appears a girl that really ..."pressed my buttons"....totally different to my usual specs... tall...for a Thai girl...and large (natural) tits....

She manourved the seating...and pulled a chair up beside mine....

As I was ordering her a drink, she started to stroke my groin...

Sorry teerak....not work today...tired...

WRONG....with a capital "W"...

2 and a half minutes later I was forced to concede to my friend that I had lied about being unable to participate today...

She won.....

Room 300 baht..... service 1000 baht...plus small tip if you feel so inclined

Verdict: VERY good (200 baht tip....and I remember her name)

Maybe 5 or 6 very doable ladies here...Highly recomend

Left and headed back to base camp for Dinner and drinks...

About 9 ish I decided to re visit the Beer Bar from the previous night....well and truely spent....

Was greeted on arrival like a long lost friend....very pleasant indeed

Bought her a drink and chatted....sorry teerak...tonight no bullets...I go sleep alone, cos I'm really tired

Not to be allowed off the hook that easy....she countered.... I'm tired too...and I have to work until 1am

...You just pay Bar me....and I come sleep your room tonight...OK... not have to pay me....

AND...morning I wake you 6am with BJ and boom boom

...I am sooooooooooo weak....lol

Verdict: Nowhere as intense as previous evening....but very very good

Slipped her 1k tip next morning...and she was happy

P.S. she was true to her word...lol

....to be continued...tomorrow...off to Bkk

Cheers DC

DS

That Jade House has some lovely afternoons, and food on some days. A good find that.

Well worth the effort to seek it out.

Though I must say, I like the Winchester more than you seemed to.

Cheers

Coss

Ohh shit,

I lied in my earlier report....

After ..Jade House...I did go back to "Base Camp" as earlier reported...

BUT.............

In between then & calling in for a night cap at the previous nights Beer Bar.... I actually took a trip to Patts with a friend who is a local resident....

We ate on walking St @ Dom ?? Italian...

OK....but a repeat is most unlikely....

We then visited....

Baccara.....very pretty girls....but BIG attitudes...

Windmill.... great attitudes...but not high on scale of "Doable girls"...

...errrrr I forget....Baby Dolls....I think

good selection.....loved the girl pissing in the bath tub show.....lol

Then we parted....and I went to previous nights B eer Bar.....

No ST's....No BF's nothing to report

Cheers DC

I can add "Escape from the Jungle Pt 3" for DS.

Monday Lunchtime, after first 2 days of intense action was awoken from deep slumber by the shrill sound of the cell phone, after seeing my name appear on his screen went into deep panic, the conversation sort of went.

M: Hi DS hows it Going?

DS: Fine Fine, where are you?

M: Soi Ar Pattaya having a cold one having just driven across from BKK, are you up for a session?

DS: (Thinking of Excuse) "I am just on a bus heading to BKK"

M: No Wucking Furries Mate, I'll catch up with you when you get back

DS: How long you staying in Pattaya for?

M: I will drive back to BKK Thursday Morning,

DS: (Scrambling to regain composure) Thats a Shame I will be back in Pattaya Thursday Lunchtime.

You old fart, if you cannot handle the pace whilst on a bender with me, or the fact that this tall dark slim and handsome younger farang attracts all the attention when you are in my company there is no need to disappear to another province for the duration of my stay just to avoid me :neener:

Glad you had a good trip, there will be plenty more occasions when the timing will be right in the future.

As a foot note, I used to take Japanese and Korean clients who I was doing business with in Thailand to Jade Garden for a working lunch and afternoon negotiations. Interestingly enough contractual T&C's were always in my favour. Code of business Ethics rule one, don't get caught offering or recieving gifts :D

Archived