How's Your Area?

cavanami

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True - but they are now - and traffic increasing - took me 2 light cycles to pass at lunch time.

Still Sukhumvit Asoke update at 14:00

a. no police or army

b. normal traffic flow of cars

c. not many street stall (push carts) - maybe because very little walking traffic so they moved on

d. some shops and stores open, others closed.

e. First army presence at Soi 8 - sitting but with barb wire ready but not positioned.

I did venture up to Rama 4 / Klongtoey intersection - the Rama 4 road in the direction of the Expressway is still closed - but didn't see any people at all. Lots of tents set up - but no people.

Cheers!

Red Shirt Radio Station / Rangsit HQ have now erected full tyre barricade accross the Soi Lam Luk Ka end.

Errr... Exactly where along Lam Luk Ka? I sometimes use that road from the Saimai/ Klong 4 junction to nip up to the IT mall at Zeer Rangsit. Don't want to get stuck unnecessarily. Curious minds want to know. Ta.

Hey don't tell me the Army singer has gone? He should remain, great tourist attraction,

Sadly but a memory now. No troops until you get a lot closer to Ploenchit now. Asoke all clear for a few days now.

Here's a song for ya:

Mrs LK was a fan too, sorry to see him go.

BTW, just how fuckin' surreal was that whole bit of theatre anyway?

With the new Red stages going up, I have to point something out.

The UDD leaders are supposedly inside the main cordon, hunkered down.

Who is giving the logistics orders, for the material movements to haul the equipment for the new stages to their locations? Who is paying the bills? WHEN were the orders placed and the bills paid?

Is the whole spectacle of the "UDD leaders" unable to control their highly-emotional followers a sham, while a hidden puppetmaster behind the scenes pulls more strings, some of which we haven't seen yet?

Archived