Apology to Agoda / ThaiHotelDiscounts / Otelrooms

Skatduder

Agoda / ThaiHotelDiscounts / Otelrooms

I'm finally home after a trip to Thailand and the Philippines. That's why this post is so late.

Like several of my friends we decided to cancel and change our first stop in Bangkok because of the Red Shirt activities.

I had booked through the Agoda site and when I sent a change or cancel I received auto responses, then with cancelation fees. This went on for several days, probably because they were so busy with many people canceling because of our Red Shirt friends. I tried to call and no response. At this point I was not sure if Tim was still involved with the three sites. So at last resort I posted a negative report on this board. A board member came to my rescue and gave me Tim's email, which I had previously lost.

The same day I was watching the news about Bangkok worried about my first nights stay and had forgot it was Songkran too. I was running for my 24 hour flight and I decide to checked my email one last time. Tim took care of the problem immediately and canceled my Bangkok room. I'm now waiting for my credit card statement.

I want to make an apology to Tim and his crew. Tim has always come thought for me in a pinch. One time after surgery I could not fly. At the last minute Tim was able to cancel my hotel in Chang Rai for me at no charge.

Tim is a gentleman and great to work with. I'm sorry if I have caused you any discontent.

Again Tim, I wish you well in your future business ventures.

Skatduder

Agoda / ThaiHotelDiscounts / Otelrooms

I'm finally home after a trip to Thailand and the Philippines. That's why this post is so late.

Like several of my friends we decided to cancel and change our first stop in Bangkok because of the Red Shirt activities.

I had booked through the Agoda site and when I sent a change or cancel I received auto responses, then with cancelation fees. This went on for several days, probably because they were so busy with many people canceling because of our Red Shirt friends. I tried to call and no response. At this point I was not sure if Tim was still involved with the three sites. So at last resort I posted a negative report on this board. A board member came to my rescue and gave me Tim's email, which I had previously lost.

The same day I was watching the news about Bangkok worried about my first nights stay and had forgot it was Songkran too. I was running for my 24 hour flight and I decide to checked my email one last time. Tim took care of the problem immediately and canceled my Bangkok room. I'm now waiting for my credit card statement.

I want to make an apology to Tim and his crew. Tim has always come thought for me in a pinch. One time after surgery I could not fly. At the last minute Tim was able to cancel my hotel in Chang Rai for me at no charge.

Tim is a gentleman and great to work with. I'm sorry if I have caused you any discontent.

Again Tim, I wish you well in your future business ventures.

Skatduder

Skatduder

Thanks for the apology and appreciate it. Pls remember that I am just an email away, and will always address every issue promptly.

Tim

• 2 months later...

Archived