Escape from the "Jungle"...and Mekong!! Pt 3

Dumsoda

It's Monday morning.... surface around 10.30

Beer Bar girl was true to her word....woke me at 6 in a most pleasurable manner....Good girl

Even though she had offered a "freebie", I tipped her 1k baht....very happy

Pity she's headed home for a week on Tuesday...but not to worry ...I need to head to Bkk for some Business meeting....potential consulting job....Yessssss!!!!

BESIDES....I NEED TO GET OUT OF DODGE....AND QUICK....THAT PRICK MEKONG IS ON THE WAY DOWN.....

AND HE'S TROUBLE...WITH A CAPITAL T :grinyes::neener::neener::stirthepo

No real hurry, so I decided to take the Bus.... 113 baht...just under 2 hours...no hassles

Head to my friend's condo....and settle in to a few drinks....

Had heard on the somtum vine, that my ex GIK (who mysteriously disappeared some 6 months ago)...The "Cat" to those who have met her... was now dancing in a certain Nana Bar... Hmmm gotta check that out...

About 5ish I headed out.... no plans on any horizontal folk dancing tonight...too burnt out....

Stopped by Washington Sq to check out an old friend's new Bar...

As to be expected....done out well and all new and shiney....but no atmosphere...(yet!!)

Checked out the other old haunts in the Sq..... Boring!!

Headed to Nana..(and I really hate the place..) to follow up on my info...

Went to the Bar I was told of.... ordered a drink..sat and looked...nowhere in sight

I had also been give a No. so I asked mamasan....where is ****...No. xx

There she is ...on stage dancing....

Hmmmmm right name... WRONG Cat

Off to Cowboy...

Checked out a few regular haunts....and ended up in AS...

Hadn't been there in almost 5 months..

Bar tendy, who I knew by sight, came over....ur GF not here tonight.... you want talk...I call her now...

Farrrkk, these girls should be Detectives....lol

Got dragged into a (relatively expensive) drinking session....avoided.."The Corner"....and finally headed home (alone) for some well needed sleep.

Tuesday, I had a Business meeting late morning.... on completion, with all looking good, my associate suggested we have a bite of German Food and do some "gardening"

Off we go to the Beer Garden...lol

Great baked Pork Chop..... went down well

Now my associate is well known here...and always takes "a pair"... picks one of his regulars....and lets her choose her playmate de jour...

So, we finish lunch, and join some of his "friends" at the Bar....

I have met some of them before....we all chatted...but at the same time there was some ..behind the scenes organizing taking place...

The girl sitting next to me was..."replaced" by a much more appealing prospect....and another one was drawn into the circle.....

Then the girls "announced" that my assocoate & me....and the 4 girls...were headed back to my associates condo....

I had no say in the selection process at all....555 but I was not complaining.

Funny enough...they already knew where my associate's condo was located ....

Back to the condo....1 botten Wodka...2 bottens white wine.... 4 girls naked kareoke... a 2 girl shower each... and play time....

Verdict: Excellent... fine performance... 3 hour session all up

Tip 1200 baht each....

Later that evening, found myself in Soi Cowboy.... really dunno how.... and ran into God & Co. at the Bar with No Name

I have absolutely no idea how it happened...BUT...little cutie started cleaning my tonsils.....really well

Hmmm 21, Buriram babe.... 4 days in Bkk...third day at BWNN

Pay Bar (500 baht)....and off we go....

All I can say is....Thank Buddha for Vitamins...

Had a great night & morning.....surfaced when she left....at 2 something pm Wednesday arvo

I promised to come back and take her again that evening.... but faded badly and did not make it back...

Verdict: Excellent

Tip 2k baht

Had every intention of a repeat....but took a lazy one....did not leave condo all day....ordered in food...and watched a movie...

Back to Jomtiem Thursday.....really needed a rest day

T.B.C.

Well....it's down to the last 2...in the pitch

...If "My" guys get the nod...it's prolly good for 3 or 4 years...

Maybe 5 -7 days a month.....around 1 - 1.5k US a day...

I not only ...can handle that...it would be a blessing....right now...

Could prolly even think about "supporting" my new find in Jomtiem.....errrr sorry...that's part of tomorrow's Trip Report...

Haven't heard from her for at least 20 minutes now....lol

Cheers dddumbcnut

Archived