On Behalf Of the Rural Farang.

Julian2

Kill him' date=' let him have an accident or whatever. Or do you want more red shirt uprisings in Bangkok sponsored by him?

He is the main reason for the whole mess Thailand is and he will never be quiet and continue to create problems as long he is alive.

The cop leaders thought Thaksin, if they don't touch him, will just keep quiet and live a comfortable life abroad like the other PM that have been ousted did. TIT

Unfortunately they have been very wrong in this point.[/quote']

Ok, so people who disagree with you politically or who cause you an inconvenience should all die? Do you have the balls to pull the trigger yourself? Because frankly, I doubt you do. I think you, like some others are just full of hot air and are posturing/posing.

BTW, and I mean no offense here, but where are you from? I am guessing English is not your first language? I went to public school in San Francisco, that is my excuse...

Clearly you completely misunderstand what this board, and the internet in general, are all about. This is not a place where people can come and discuss things when there are differences of opinion.

You should confine your posts to happenings in the Thai community in Richmond.

Or risk the "slut" label.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"...Their only mistake has been and that I already wrote the day after the coup has been that they did finish off Thaksin and his family as well as closest cronies..."

Are you saying you wish they had "finished" Thaksin and his cronies as in you wish they had killed them all? What exactly are you trying to say?

As for corruption in Thailand' date=' the Thais are used to it, and in many cases rely on it. I don't think he was any more or less corrupt than anyone else. [/quote']

There you go again, having opinions about a place that you have not lived for years and years and years. Just STFU you ignorant slut!

BTW, how about that Meg Whitman. Oh wait, you don't live in Atherton. Never mind ...

That will show him!

They [military] rescued Thailand from a despot who still tries to destroy the country. The German charter, one of the most democratic world wide, even legalize such kind of coup.

Do you have a reference for this legalized military coup in Germany?

I can not find this mentioned in the Grundgesetz. Plus I don't see how the Allies would ever condone a German military dictatorship. :dunno:

Archived