Sign in to follow this  
farangman

Dollhouse Soi Cowboy Open!!

For you guys who are suffering withdrawal symptoms, I am pleased to announce that Dollhouse Soi Cowboy will be opening from 4pm to Curfew for the next 3 days.

Obviously if things get a bit slacker tomorrow or Saturday we will be open until as long as possible!

Cheers

farangman

Maybe I try to belly over. I keep trying to collect on that drink you promised me a long time ago but every time, whoever I ask, they just throw their hands in the air and say "Hey, I ain't him!"

Ownership is more or less the same .... as to marketing, I wouldn't really call it marketing but more of a public announcement. In fact, I have previously asked for stuff to be removed from message boards.

Even if it is marketing,...why not?

Even if it is marketing,...why not?

If you had posted this on Nanapong, then I'd agree it's 100% non-commercial, but you didn't. :)

PS. I'd like to warn you about this 'checkbin' character. 5 posts in 100 years all directed at either you or me. I think you've got a stalker on your hands.