Tosser of The Year!

Stickman

While you were reading about him in The Times, I was reading about him in The Sun :)

I will let others pass judgment on the differances between Sun Readers and Times Readers :neener:

On a more serious note Savage is in deeper doo doo than he probably realises, for a start he is a foreigner in breach of the SOE, which CRES has said will be punishable by 12 months imprisonment followed by deportation and marked as person non gracia.

But the more one reads into his statements it becomes obvious that the attacks on Central World, Channel 3 and the other buildings were premeditated.

He knew that Central World was being rigged yet failed to inform the authorities of such, and how did he know to go to Rama IV to see Channel 3 building getting torched?

I think we have only just heard the begining of this.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! From the article:

DO you know the Brit in the video? Call The Sun on 020 7782 4103.

Someone run down to Nana Plaza now and find that guy! You'd be challenged to pick him out of 1000 other lookalikes.

Edit: Gotta love The Sun. They really care, don't they.

While you were reading about him in The Times' date=' I was reading about him in The Sun :)

[/quote']

I will let others pass judgment on the differances between Sun Readers and Times Readers :neener:

On a more serious note Savage is in deeper doo doo than he probably realises, for a start he is a foreigner in breach of the SOE, which CRES has said will be punishable by 12 months imprisonment followed by deportation and marked as person non gracia.

But the more one reads into his statements it becomes obvious that the attacks on Central World, Channel 3 and the other buildings were premeditated.

He knew that Central World was being rigged yet failed to inform the authorities of such, and how did he know to go to Rama IV to see Channel 3 building getting torched?

I think we have only just heard the beginning of this.

You hit EXACTLY the point that should piss everyone off. This nastiness was planned long in advance.

In the coming weeks/months a lot of other shit will come out as well.

Thaksin is playing for keeps here.

"All my wife wants is equal opportunity for her daughter, an equal playing field. She doesn't want war or anarchy"

Dumbass justification from this guy, just tell your 'missus' to work hard and her daughter too.

Even if Thai society is full of inequalities.

I know at least 4 Thai OL whose family (single mothers in the case of two) worked very hard in the fields to send the daughter to uni

(and the daughters worked hard too, going to uni during the day and working part time jobs the evening)

these 4 women are now fine OL with decent to good Thai salaries (30-70K bht)....and their family is still working in the field.

By the way, the class was is a pure stupidity, these same OL have two Chinese-Thais in their team, these two ladies come from very rich families and still you would never suspect they are filthy rich (until you are invited to their family homes)...

I saw this one coming

:neener:

I am a dumbass on many subject, indeed

:dunno::grinyes:

didn't know bust was dyslexic though, poor man

:cover:

Probably from spending too much time with that other dyslexic boardmember.

Not only planned in advance, but the firemen were kept away to stop them from putting it out. Don't know if Takky is behind the arson, but he has been paying the people who are. Almost amounts to the same thing.

So what do we hear from Hun Sen these days? Is he still Takky's good mate?

Not only planned in advance, but the firemen were kept away to stop them from putting it out. Don't know if Takky is behind the arson, but he has been paying the people who are. Almost amounts to the same thing.

The part that is going to be really interesting in the coming months is thousands of hours or "rural poor" "useful idiot" Red Shirt scum gossiping on cell phones about all the damage they are going to do.

THIS is going to be very hard for Thaksin to get around.

The part that is going to be really interesting in the coming months is thousands of hours or "rural poor" "useful idiot" Red Shirt scum gossiping on cell phones about all the damage they are going to do.

THIS is going to be very hard for Thaksin to get around.

(something is wrong as my post is in yours Mac)

But he's out there dressed in black knowing that it's the blackshirt guards who dress in black, and that those are the ones accused of terrorism and with a target on their backs should anything go donw, which obviously it was about to. So either he's a nutter, or at least he's completely lost the plot.

He wasn't allowed to join the Pattaya Volunteer Tourist Police Wannabees, so he bought himself some black duds and the rest, as they say, is history...

Does not Taky own or have a financial interest in the very nearby shopping establishments?

Archived