Tosser of The Year!

Stickman

You hit EXACTLY the point that should piss everyone off. This nastiness was planned long in advance.

In the coming weeks/months a lot of other shit will come out as well.

Thaksin is playing for keeps here.

vBDm-jA3N80&feature=youtu.be

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am pretty sure that it is the same guy that Stick took a Photo of a four weeks ago and used the caption along the lines of "Why is a Farang Involved"

He is also captured in

of the ASEAN Summit Riots in Pattaya last year 1:47 and 2:00

Not looking good for Jeff Savage

'hunt the farang'...I imagine the title of a small article one of these days: Tragic accident, farang involved in an accidental fall from...

Was bound to happen that during such incredible events some of the farang scumbags 'living' in Thailand would go nuts...I imagine the sucker always dreamed of being on TV and be 'superman' defending a cause

:dunno:

At least he is (in)famous now, even if it might not last and nobody will cry for him if something happens.

You reap what you sow.

vBDm-jA3N80&feature=youtu.be

Who's the guy who reads off the whole list of places (including at least one hospital, NGO's, etc. etc.) in the 2nd half of the video?

I notice Thaksin, in these videos at least, is always careful to emphasize being peaceful.

The SAVAGE Just can't help himself

From Todays London Evening Standard

A British “anarchist†caught on video saying he was going to loot and burn down Asia's second biggest shopping mall told the Standard today: “I was not there when it burned down but if I was I would have helped the bastards.â€Â

As the Central World in Bangkok lies in charred ruins, Thai police are searching for Jeff Savage, 48, an NHS worker from London, who they believe was goading on the Red Shirts against troops in Bangkok. They also want to interview him about looting.

Thailand's department of special investigation director-general Tharit Pengdit has warned looters and arsonists they may face the death penalty.

Wearing a black shirt and headband and carrying a bamboo pole, Savage was caught on tape during the Bangkok riots, saying: “We are going to smash the Central Plaza and steal everything out of it and burn the f****r down. Trust me. We are going to loot everything, gold watches, everything.â€Â

Central World, with its million square metres of retail space, was originally called the World Trade Centre and built on land owned by the King of Thailand. Another 34 other buildings were torched.

Although Savage say he was not there he admits he was outside Channel 3 Television which was also set on fire and has been off air since Wednesday.

“I did not do any looting. I did not set fire to anything, but those who did are my brothers. I am not worthy of them,†said Savage.

[color:brown]“The attack on Channel 3 was organised. I saw the elder leaders giving directions.[/color] The Red Shirts hated Channel 3. There was a BMW showroom next door which was totally untouched.â€Â

Savage, who last worked as a hospital driver in Tonbridge, Kent, spoke after Thai police were alerted to the video taken by Scots teacher Andy McGinley, 28, from Glasgow. He said: “I could not believe what this idiot was saying. I just thought he was an anarchist but what he said was prophetic.â€Â

Of Thaksin Shinawatra, the former prime minister who most Red Shirts want back in power, Savage said: “This has all gone beyond Thaksin Shinawatra now. I have no time for him. He's one of the elite. Nor do I have time for the foreign elitist scum in Bangkok.â€Â

Savage is now in hiding with his Thai wife in the resort of Pattaya. “I am standing up for the poor,†he said. “The war is over for the time being. But in two months time things will start up again. The attacks will begin.â€Â

Archived