Red-shirts safely back home

Flashermac

Bangkok Post

21 May 2010

11:08am

All red-shirt supporters of the United front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) have been safely returned to their home provinces from Bangkok, Wutthichart Kalayanamitr, director of the Transport Company, said on Friday.

“I have received reports that convoys of buses transporting the red-shirts back home had arrived at their destinations, such as Khon Kaen, Maha Sarakham, Kalasin, Roi Et, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phrae and Nan, without any accidents or violence,†Mr Wutthichart said.

[color:red]The Ministry of Social Development and Human Security had given 200 baht cash to each protester to buy food during the journey, he added.[/color] :content:

Most of the returning red-shirts from the provinces had been part of the anti-government rally led by the UDD at Phan Fa Bridge on Ratchadamnoen Avenue and later at Ratchaprasong intersection since early March.

Rink

^Well paranoia is a widespread disease in LOS these days.

Sometimes, the extent of human stupidity just cracks me up: some reds came to the police to get in those buses with their bags full of looted goods.

Never came to their minds that police would be searching the bags before boarding the buses, as a basic security procedure. Incredible.

^Well paranoia is a widespread disease in LOS these days.

Sometimes, the extent of human stupidity just cracks me up: some reds came to the police to get in those buses with their bags full of looted goods.

Never came to their minds that police would be searching the bags before boarding the buses, as a basic security procedure. Incredible.

The police should've cut off their fucking hands before throwing them in a cell.

HH

Archived