Central World

gobbledonk

......In all my years of being involved in engineering such systems, Fire Services being shot at and kept away has never been a probability I have ever considered.

Mate,

I think how the world is changing, some of things we never thought, needs to put with new world happenings... I am sure now in LOS, the designs & projects planning will consider the happennings how the RED burtn building,,,, we need to design new systems considering FF will not make it as they will shot if they go near.

Mate if you come with such design plans, I am sure you will have cash register ringing. :argue::argue: ....

Do you own me a paptient rights :content: :content: I think you can start off with Bangkok Banks as they are single largest bank to be hit....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sprinkler debate aside, its clear that the mall will be very much missed, which makes it even sadder - lives lost, livelihoods down the gurgler, millions of tourism dollars gone (possibly for months - havent seen any forecasts) and for what outcome ?? In hindsight, they should have rounded them up and taken them back to the provinces the first day they arrived on the outskirts of BKK, but its easy to solve things : with the exception of the fanatics, I dont think anyone really believed things would get as serious as they did.

I hope they nail the people actually responsible for the arson, instead of simply making scapegoats of people who may or may not have been involved. Again, easy from the comfort of my armchair.

Archived