Why She Should Swallow

bust

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Shit, I thought all bar girls swallowed..... that is their job."

You said a mouthful.

No shit about the fruit. My Thai wife (former Royal Thai Police so no monkeying around) never gave a BJ in her life till she met me. I had to teach her. She swallows all the time because I always load up on the pineapple and papaya. Don Fernando is my hero.

Glad69

• 2 weeks later...

I actually started a thread a while back about swallowing and the taste of cum. No, not me tasting it but what should one eat to make it easier for the girl. Pineapple juice was mentioned as a good way to have good tasting cum and I recall broccoli mentioned as something that makes cum taste bad.

I drink a lot of orange juice and pineapple juice mixtures. I also drink a lot of water. I've gotten compliments that my cum isn't as nasty as most. I do work out and try and eat healthy so that may have something to do with it.

Reality is girls are into it or they are not. I think the taste is a minor issue for them. I like mine gargled and swished around in her mouth before she swallows it. Spat down the sink I can now tell them is a waste of a healthy dietry supplement :grinyes:

Pineapple and papaya are fine, but for variety add spices, like cinnamon and nutmeg to the list. They work, too!

Spitting...

I've had a few gals fairly fresh from the farm, but they had learned the basics of a BJ. They never bothered going to the bathroom...they just leaned over the bed and spit on my floor! They quickly were given some instructions on cleaning my floor....

Reality is girls are into it or they are not.

True but I also believe that girls will do things out of love or strong feelings they wouldn't normally do or have not liked in the past just to please you.

I've known girls tell me under no circumstances do they allow cum in their mouth. They start getting strong feelings or fall in love and because they know you like it, they swallow it like its lemonade. I know a girl who also rims (TMI for some of you...lol) and wouldn't otherwise. I've taken my fair share of anal cherries from girls as well when it was verboten otherwise.

The reverse is true at times as well. I'm not into toe sucking but a while back there was a girl who I really liked, gorgeous little thing (falang), who was into it and so I obliged because it turned her on so much. I wouldn't be involved in that with your run of the mill girls. I've been asked to do some stuff that I flat out said HELL NO!!

Archived