Police grab second falang Tosser....

acockasian

http://festerlive-udonthani.typepad.com/fester-live-udon-thani/2010/05/new-page-1-----dutch-man-arrested-chiangmai-vandalism---redshirts--looks-like-they-got-the-other-one-now-shaved-his-ha.html

This just sent to me. This Tosser is Dutch.

Also was told that police have closed all falang venues in Udon Thani for fear of retaliation against falang.

Can anyone confirm?

Don't see a name for this guy..

Fucking bastard along with the UK guy Savage. I hope they both wind up in Thai prisons. I actually can respect most of the Reds and understand their circumstances, but these two assholes have a certain level of incomprehensible evil. Probably Leftist trash holligans that think they are in the Spanish Civil War.

Thanks for the post acock.

BW

Each case should be dealt separately based on evidence. Other farnags have committed crimes in LOS and this should be no different..

The Farang label should not be generlaized. He should be prosecuted no more no less than others in the tape with the one exception being deportation after sentencing...

CB

Joe the Plummer is not interested in stealing people's money or destroying prosperity, in fact he speaks out against that. That is why the media villifies him.

These two farangs are hooligans. I am not sure about the Dutchman, but the English chap made very clear threats of arson and robbery. He is a destroyer.

BW

This link was posted on another forum. Apparently both stone throwers were on a drug rehabilitation program in Chiang Mai and got off with just a warning from the Thai police.

OK it's making more sense now. I think this was part of a rehab group therapy activity.

Archived