28th May Meeting (?)

cavanami

No free food at Pelican since earlier this year.

Story has it that a group of 12 farkin English teacher pigged out on the free food and ordered a total of 12 drinks, that they paid for!

The owner of the pub noticed this and said, "no more free food!", thanks to the group of English teachers!!!

People like these cheap cunts should have their asses kicked. 1 beer each and they pile up their plates with the free food. I suppose they wanted the AC on full blast and the waitresses giving them massages and free BJs as well. And likely never eat or drink in the place otherwise except on freebie night. Balloon chasers should be shot on sight. Scumbags. Ruin it for the true customers and good people.

People like these cheap cunts should have their asses kicked. 1 beer each and they pile up their plates with the free food. I suppose they wanted the AC on full blast and the waitresses giving them massages and free BJs as well. And likely never eat or drink in the place otherwise except on freebie night. Balloon chasers should be shot on sight. Scumbags. Ruin it for the true customers and good people.

Spoken like a true restaurant owner. :D

p.s. I have a colleague who once nursed a cup of coffee in the SuperStar in Patpong for about three hours. :doah:

p.s. I have a colleague who once nursed a cup of coffee in the SuperStar in Patpong for about three hours. :doah:

Superstar? 555 One of my first old favorites. A good friend who went in there with me one night said he had to be careful...he said that it was one of the fav bars of his two high school sons. (Didn't the Thai government seize that bar at some point for drug/money laundering activities by the operators?)

HH

Archived