Do you carry shop reward cards?

Torneyboy

The silver one is for us farang .. it attracts a 5% discount ..when we go back in August i will get another My card from the" Mall" forgot my passport that day...that will also give 5% discount.

on the back many are linked to other outlets ..like power buy Central etc....

I have lost count of how many store cards Mrs M has but it seems everywhere we go she has some sort of Loyalty Card, damn she even gets a Birthday Card from Asia Books every year offering her Birthday discount on top of Loyalty Card Discount.

Only one I personally use in Central Visa Card, 15% discount on purchase price in Central and bonus points, but its also a normal visa card accepted the world over.

Yeah ..well we got all these in like three days :grinyes: ...i think i will need a truck to carry them once we stop ..if that is ...

We want to get a Citibank visa card ..will check it out in August ...a quick talk sounds like we have to cough up 100k as a guarantee or bond and use the card normally after that ...not sure yet ...but looks like it give great in store discounts ..

Not sure about Citibank per se but many business in Thailand require proof of savings before offering credit. Just last year when I changed phone from AIS to TRUE (Post Paid) they needed to see 40K bank balance before I got International Roaming.

Take a look at HSBC Premier account, open in Australia (or Hong Kong in My Case)

Will have a look here ...they weren't asking about income just saying we need to put up the cash first ...i think she said for one year and they would review?

will look at the HSBC ..but the signs all over the place were for Citibank visa discounts...

Archived