Are prices down?

Patella

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a G club in Surin? This is good news to me

:neener:

About the high roller part -> I usually ended up paying less in soi 33 or in a G club than in soi cowboy...Go figure :banghead:

Oh, c'mon, less in soi 33 or a G club than on Cowboy? And, pray tell, what exactly do you GET for this "less"?

8k on Soi Cowboy gets me several hours of drinking (as long as I watch the lady drinks) and two girls LT...

I am not a drinker...

Last bills I remember

from SC:

Baccara: Total damage was around 7.5K, one girl LT and LD..

Soi 33:

Monet: 6K, one girl LT and LD...after that I met her at a ST hotel after she finished uni for 1500 bht...no barfine and no LD

G club: St Moritz, last time I renewed my membership it cost me 25K (5K discount), as I am not a drinker I kept one chivas and converted the rest to LD (don't remember if they were 50 or 60)

Got me a PR girl for 'free' (not really free as we all know it, in this case it was one barfine, LD and a bit of shopping several dates later)

Japanese club: Atessa, bought a bottle, don't remember if it was 2K or 2200bht, booked a VIP room (200 or 300), took 4 girls and stayed one hour to sample the goods, then took ST one.

Total damage was around 7K and I got to meet the girl before her shift so no barfine and no lady company fees, table fee etc...

Defunct Champagn room/lounge: Renewed several times my gold membership and they lasted for quite long...found 3 girls to my taste and after the first times always met them before or after their shifts...

If we are talking one time visit then SC is cheaper if you limit yourself to:

One drink for you + one LD + barfine + ST/LT fee + possibly a ST hotel.

On the long run and in my case soi 33 and G clubs as well as Japanese clubs are cheaper and more satisfying...

I talk only of my own experience here, YMMV and your bill too depending on many factors

:dunno::beer:

Just everyone has his own modus operandi, mine might costs more than the average the first time but then I am sure to pay far less after.

8k on Soi Cowboy gets me several hours of drinking (as long as I watch the lady drinks) and two girls LT... [color:red][/color]

Well this is your thing and I respect that.

Me I prefer something else (let's just say most SC girls are not to my taste)

Cheers

Those who can steer clear of LDs, or simply get straight to business then leave, definitely save themselves a lot of money. Curiously, although I have shouted a lot of Soi 4 girls ludicrous amounts of alcohol, I dont recall ever being presented with a checkbin that knocked me off my seat - Cowboy, on the other hand .....

As posted previously, a bloody good time can be had with 2 FLers and some 7/11 plonk back in your hotel room : the Nana is absolutely perfect for this, despite the low regard in which many here hold the old girl. I havent been back to any of the higher end hotels since 2008, when I was slugged 500 baht for taking 3 girls up to my room. Bastards.

Bueno es bastante simple -> Aqui es el calculo:

3K for the girl + ST hotel -> don't remember how much the barfine was and the rest was...two diet cokes for me, more than a few beers for my friend and a few LD for the girl and for another girl I had met a very long time ago

I overdid it as the BKK newbie really was drinking beer like it was water and I wanted to chat with the 2 girls I had met some years ago.

PS:

One of the two girls I had met a long time ago, it was in 2002 if my memory is correct, at the time I first met her when she had been barfined by a Malaysian friend...she was new to the business but very sweet and lovely.

Story is, I took her for a few days to Koh Chang...

Never saw her again after then going to Baccara with the other bastard I saw a pretty lady looking strangely at me...

Short story: It was her and she remembered me...

Amazing memory some of these girls have...

So because of a drinking bastard, plus an old memory I overdid it a bit...

I think I read somewhere awhile back that Nana is now charging for more than 2 girls?? More than 1? Can't remember the number and can't verify if it's true, just remember reading it.

When I left in March, they wouldnt let you take more than 2 girls up to your room, but no-one has ever tried to charge me for taking guests to my room at the Nana. IMO, that would be a major blow to their business, but TiT and I guess anything is possible. The same faces have been at the Reception Desk for at least 5 years and they are very, very good at ignoring the people who stagger through those doors at 3am :smirk:

Archived