Some great Restaurants we visited

Torneyboy

These great Restaurants we visited several times each during our recent stay and can highly recommend them all.

They are all overlooking the Chao Phraya river..

The View (my favorite) (Only one that was open during the curfews)

Princess bar and Restaurant

DaRiver of River Restaurant

Yok Yor Marina Restaurant

All have good live music and excellent food and the service at each is first class :up:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ..yes it is ...they have a separate bar to the Restaurant ..

The Restaurant itself has about eight tables of two or four over the water on a jetty ... that is our spot :beer: the rest are along the edge of the water and the stage for the band back left of the eating area...very good Thai duo male and female ..sing in English and Thai( take requests) ..then a great band come on at eight...

Also they have two or maybe three large private Karaoke rooms with dinner settings so you can have a full night of food,booze and music.. :grinyes:

They have Diet coke as do the other ones i mentioned a big plus for me..if you forget your booze like i did one night ...120 for a JW red ..not bad or 980 a litre bottle.

Food and view is fantastic ..cant' wait to get back to have the Chicken Tamarind again just wonderful as were all the dishes we tried.

This place is almost opposite the Marriot hotel ..a lane way near the Shell gas station leads you to the car park.. it is only 3 minutes from my Condo and i love this place.

Excellent staff that are very well presented ..and cute...

Around 1500 for four ..without buying a bottle of booze...same tab for the others as well ...very well worth a visit ..

Archived