When the St'er volunteers for LT

Patella

On a number of occasions a ST'er has said "I stay" when all is said and done. I've generally declined the offer ("business early" or just prefer sleeping alone). But, if I say OK, will they expect a LT reward? Awkward? How do others handle?

I'd give her an "up to you" but probably wouldn't give her another satang. If she was worth keeping, I'd make sure she wasn't starving and let her stay but don't think I'd give her more cash. In fact, I'd pay her right away and let her know that's all she's getting. She can then decide if it's worth it for her to stay or not.

GFEs aside, I prefer that they leave me to get some sleep. I dont know what time you guys usually get back to the room, but its often between 3 and 5am for me - by the time the deed is done, the sun is coming up. Some of the younger BMs might be able to perform for 16 hours at a time, but I dont have that kind of stamina.

A ST'er will / can only stay....if the punter agrees to it.

Therefore isn't this, in fact, a re-negotioation of the original contract.

I'm with Red on this one....it should be a performance based deal with the girl being compensated accordingly.

No text book for this situation....but then again, if one was to accept the request to stay....then expects LT services for a ST payment.... reeks of "Cheap Charlie" syndrome to me

Not suggesting anything or having a crack at the OP what so ever....just my thoughts on the subject.

Chjeers DS

Well my take on this is --

You've contracted her to go ST and you've an amount of money in mind to pay for that time/contract.

Ok job done - short arms inspection is over and you're putting your equipment away and expecting her to do the same and go.

Then she says 'I stay' - then a new contract is drawn up. This time with her being the person who wants you to keep her.

Fair enough one contract should balance the other out. In the morning if she is a bit horny you can always say to her 'up to you' or use one of many 'excuses' BG's give when they don't want to do something.

Anyone agree.

Yes thats fine with me.

Don't want to screw her altogether.

Maybe the customer should deduct fromm the girls 'fee' for facilities used while in the room e.g. shower (although this may be a requirement), having a crap, drinking from the fridge, using the phone etc. sort of Ryanair style. Staying overnight when the agreement was for ST.

Well my take on this is --

You've contracted her to go ST and you've an amount of money in mind to pay for that time/contract.

Ok job done - short arms inspection is over and you're putting your equipment away and expecting her to do the same and go.

Then she says 'I stay' - then a new contract is drawn up. This time with her being the person who wants you to keep her.

Fair enough one contract should balance the other out. In the morning if she is a bit horny you can always say to her 'up to you' or use one of many 'excuses' BG's give when they don't want to do something.

Anyone agree.

Sure, you have the girls sign the dotted line? In my opinion if she just appears to linger in your bed, that is the time to sprint to your notebook, fire up the printer and hand her the LT contract. No need to hand out the fine print, it's available online. :applause:

Why not take a more casual approach? Don't negotiate ST/LT, expect her to leave after a job well done, and if it is up to both your liking, let her stay on. Hand her the cash you had in mind all along. Works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived