Go-Go's with new girls?

Patella

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking for a village which is know to supply girls younger than 25, slim to skinny, not too big tits, lovely face, preferably brown skin but white is fine too.

:bow:

Mate....you're in luck....

I just happen to know one and it's only an hour or so drive from Surin...

Now not many people know where it is....and in order to keep it secret & exclusive...we need to charge a fair and reasonable fee: (we don't want certain Religious riff raff finding the place and creating havoc... because all the girls we offer you have a genuine "certificate of virginity)

Bt 873,429 plus VAT gets you chauffered there in my 1972 pick up (provided, of course, we can get it started)

On top of that ...you get to meet 3 girls to choose from....and we guarantee that at least 2 of them actually have teeth

....But that's not all.... if you phone 1800 1800 1800 and give us your credit card details we will throw in....absolutely FREE

...a 6 piece saucepan set

... 12 beautiful imitation plastic Steak Knives

and a salad bowl, complete with Minnie Mouse decals

BUT WAIT...there's MORE

You will have absolutely no idea where you are....because we need to blindfold you for security reasons

So....for only Bt200K more....we will actually drive you back

....This is a very limited special offer...so don't delay

Call now...we have girls standing by....waiting to take you money......errr I mean waiting to help you

Dam your on fire today!

Sorry,

got a tad excited and carried away last night...lol

On antibiotics (no not the clap) and Doc says....no alcohol for duration..(5 days)

All's OK though...my friend up here is baking some of the best Choc Chip Cookies I've ever eaten

With the exception of the Choc Chips...they are totally "Local Ingredients"

Man... I had the best sleep, last night

Cheers DC :hippie::hippie::hippie:

DS where can I sign :p:drool::neener:

Your offer almost sounds too good to be true, maybe I should bargain a bit nope?

:neener:

LOL....done deal...

P.S. forgot to tell you that as from June 10 we will be offering a special.....buy 1...get 1 free offer

Errr...sorry...just remembered you're leaving on the 9th...chai mai??

Cheers DC

Could'nt agree more, virgins are a pain in the butt!

That's odd..."God" told me that it was Ktoys that were a pain in the butt!

Virgins...were the 12 year olds that can out run their Uncles, Brothers & Father

Cheers DC

Archived