We didn’t have to wait long for Israel’s latest outrage

robaus

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not confident that any U.S. politician has the balls to pull off this intiative, but if the U.S. wants to really make positive impresssions on both the Israeli government AND the Arab countries, as Commander in Chief I'd order about a dozen U.S. Navy ships to transport humanitarian aid into Gaza. That might get Israel's attention and would show the Arab world that the U.S. is serious about what it says.

HH

Rob, your agenda is plain as can be. I don't recall you ever once criticising anything done by an Arab or Muslim country. Not one word about Sadam, the Taliban, bombings in Pakistan etc etc. It seems if Israel didn't do it, it doesn't matter. Sunnis and Shiites are butchering each other every day - with a recent attack on a mosque killing 80 or more, but not a word mention from you. :dunno:

As to another unbiased source, you'll note my quote from the Jerusalem Post was in response to a video from Al Jazeera. Of course, you missed that and took it to be the BBC. :beer:

Question - what would you post about if Israel suddenly disappeared? :hmmm:

I'm not confident that any U.S. politician has the balls to pull off this intiative, but if the U.S. wants to really make positive impresssions on both the Israeli government AND the Arab countries, as Commander in Chief I'd order about a dozen U.S. Navy ships to transport humanitarian aid into Gaza. That might get Israel's attention and would show the Arab world that the U.S. is serious about what it says.

HH

Great idea!!!

...but the US military-industrial complex will not allow that...have to see those high profit military weapons.

FM,

>>what is the "whole truth"? (Probably neither side's version.)... poor attempt to muddy the waters

>>The PRC claims about 1,000 nautical miles ...red herring

>> Rob, your agenda is plain as can be.

... absolutely fucking crystal clear, mate. I think the racist state of Israel is an absolute abomination... it should never have been created (courtesy of Lord Balfour) But I also know that it is here to stay. If Israel ever wants to live in peace with its neighbours and stop having to look over its shoulder constantly, it must make fair concessions. Instead it just grabs more land, and represses Palestinians. The problem is not going to disappear. It's going to get worse, and we all

may be dragged into it.

>>I don't recall you ever once criticising anything done by an Arab or Muslim country.

... WRONG! I exposed the disgusting treatment of guest workers in Dubai. In a post to you yourself I referred to Sharia Law's disgusting treatment of women.. clitorectomies, imprisoning rape victims, even hanging them in Iran

>>Not one word about Sadam, the Taliban, bombings in Pakistan etc etc.

...WRONG! you must be suffering from Old Timers disease mate. I have frequently referred to the monster Saddam and his sons. And as recently as 28 May in my other post in this sub forum I wrote "I support the war in Afghanistan (although I think it could be handled better) because the Taliban wouldn’t surrender the terrorists Al Qaeda, who had attacked my country’s closest allies and have since planned to attack mine. Moreover, I think the Taliban and Al Qaeda are evil scum."

Is that good enough a condemnation for you? Conversely, I have never heard YOU utter a word of criticism against Israel, despite the fact that they killed your fellow servicemen on the USS Liberty (not far from where they murdered again yesterday.. haven't learnt much have they?), and their conspicuous absence from the list of allied forces in Iraq and Afghanistan

What would I post about if Israel disappeared? It isn't going to disappear, but I'd be as happy as a pig in shit if they made peace with their neighbours, and Israeli and Palestinian mums could sleep well at night knowing their children weren't risking their lives on 3 years military service or suicide bomber school.

You can't save the whole world. I happen to know a lot about the Middle East conflict, and would like to see a just peace there. Israel seems to be dead set in the opposite direction.

I'd like to see freedom in Burma, Zimbabwe, Iran and Tibet too.

Only enough hours in the day. Speaking of which, my "afternoon delights" has just arrived. More tomorrow. I'll be too pissed by the time she's finished massaging me.

:beer:

Archived