We didn’t have to wait long for Israel’s latest outrage

robaus

We didn’t have to wait long for Israel’s latest outrage

I really have to :barf: at your title, it shows your true colors again.

I totally disagree with the excessive force used today and this is very bad for Israel.

But let us also not forget their is an embargo in place against Hamas and Gaza for obvious reasons, both by Egypt and Israel together.

But this cannot excuse them for today.

ships carrying humanitarian aid to Gaza

any proof for this ?

from what I hear, all ships stopped, except one when instructed to return or follow the navy.

How is this pure hate? The people on the boat repelled them with what? Not guns that's for sure! So how is this pure hate, the only hate I see is from your side frankly Drongon

as reported here, some sholdiers were shot at.

black shirts then ?

Just a reminder, this is the Non Thailand News forum and this is the main item of news internationally today. I’m not just drumming up a minor incident. Crikey, if I covered the daily humiliations and injustices that Israel thuggishly perpetrates against Palestinians, I’d have as many posts as Flashermac.

then why never post here about the executions last week and the week before of Palestinians by Hamas in Gaza ???

I hope that this thread will stay civil.

Anyway, this is a major fuck up for Israel. It's a PR disaster which will cement Israel's image as an apartheid regime which ignores basic human rights of the Palestinians.

totally agree.

BB

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole thing has been a propaganda exercise. The Palestinian supporters wanted maximum publicity. Israel made a calculated response. They probably figure it can't make things any worse. A statement from the White House will put the lid on it.

The whole thing has been a propaganda exercise. The Palestinian supporters wanted maximum publicity. Israel made a calculated response. They probably figure it can't make things any worse. A statement from the White House will put the lid on it.

I have to disagree. This is a major propaganda loss for Isreal and a huge win for the Hamas government in Gaza. The international reaction shows it. The US government will not be able to contain it.

I agree with the propaganda part, Israel miscalculated.

Israel warned all parties well in advance (I just caught up on the news), it was never 10000 ton of goods, and it was never to reach any Gaza port any time any where.

As soldiers got shot at, I just wander why humaniterian goods need to be protected by guns anyway ?

BB

I don't know about the guns but I expect we'll be hearing a lot about Maritime Law in the coming days. Don't vessels in international waters have a right to repel boarders? Anyone.

Oh come on, who ever heard of Jewish pirates?

I agree with the propaganda part' date=' Israel miscalculated.

Israel warned all parties well in advance (I just caught up on the news), it was never 10000 ton of goods, and it was never to reach any Gaza port any time any where.

As soldiers got shot at, I just wander why humaniterian goods need to be protected by guns anyway ?

BB[/quote']

I was both, an aid shipment and a propaganda campaign which included the possiblity of being stopped by Israelian forces.

Also it seems to be the case that some activists faught against the soldiers, but not with guns.

No matter how you look at it, it was the Israelis who attacked the ships in international waters from water and from air.

Archived