Cumbria Massacre

gobbledonk

At least 12 dead after local 'quiet man' loses plot:

http://www.news.com.au/world/gunman-derrick-bird-found-dead-after-shooting-spree-in-northern-england/story-e6frfkyi-1225874745539

Local girls described him as a 'nice, normal guy'. I've been arguing for years that these are exactly the kind of people you need to worry about - freaks like myself are too busy beating off to buy guns.

<< Cumbria gunman Derrick Bird was embroiled in a major tax investigation into a mystery £60,000 deposited in his bank account, according to a friend.

Fellow taxi driver Mark Cooper told the Press Association the Inland Revenue was investigating Bird for the undeclared money, and the killer feared he would go to prison.

The prospect of being locked up may have been the spark that led him to go on a killing spree in Cumbria, shooting dead 12 people before taking his own life in remote woodland. >>

Link

OK, so the heat was on - plenty of room out there to drive somewwhere and top himself : why the fuck he had to take so many with him escapes me. The news here claimed that he had a dispute with his brother and a lawyer over the family estate, and they were his first victims, but he also reportedly beckoned complete strangers over to the side of his cab then shot them : even LA gangbangers have a target in mind when they do a drive-by.

Archived