4th June ?

Pom Michael

I was intending to make yesterday's meeting but that place did not have a TV showing sports, and as an Aussie, Friday night is a big sports night on the Australian Network (starting at 4.00pm).

See you cheap knuckleheads...just another reason to keep the meetings at Bradman's! Sports on the telly.

I for one am just not into the sitting outside in the *hot* just so some can queue up for crappy free food like the Pattaya balloon chasers. The paid for food is OK, but that still doesn't eliminate the main issues of seating & no entertainment...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Works for me. I just don't see the entertainment value of friggin' rugby from Aussieland :dunno: I mean, I spend 24 hours travelling and 19 on a plane to watch friggn' rugby? OMG! Not friggin' likely. 55555555555 OTOH, I can understand expats pacing themselves a bit when it comes to "merely" enjoying the sight/experience of nekid and semi-nekid hardbodies "dancin' in the streets". When I'm only in the LOS three weeks/year, you won't find me in some boring pub watching a bunch of fags hugging each other in their shorts.

HH

... I just don't see the entertainment value of friggin' rugby from Aussieland

HH

I concur, but I am talking about Rugby League, not gay rugby.

It is just unfortunate that the meeting time coincides with sports. A few hours of fooball watching want creep into to much of your bonking time over a 3 week period.

However, you are right, if you live in LOS or already have lined up some rampant thai booty to be on tap when you get back to your room/lodgings, it may, I say may, affect your decision making processes.

Why don't we move it back down to soi 7/1 Downunder bar, sports, lots more to see - Nana a quick walk or the cowboy by BTS - just a thought.

Why don't we move it back down to soi 7/1 Downunder bar, sports, lots more to see - Nana a quick walk or the cowboy by BTS - just a thought.

Maybe because it never was there, it was Downunder which became Bradmans on Soi 23 close to Cowboy.

Rugby fans like to watcg men with Odd Shaped Leather Balls.

... Maybe because it never was there, it was Downunder which became Bradmans on Soi 23 close to Cowboy ...

Oh yes, I forgot about the dueling downunder bar operators and the legal stoush as to the ownership/use of the trade name.

I guess it should be the case, that the regulars should be the ones who have the major say in location and time. However, soi 7/1 does have its appeal.

Archived