• Created
  • Last Reply
I like that idea - a Waffle news section - where I can post

Waffle Shortage to last into 2010

Edmonton's Newsist Belgium Waffle Van

And this just in 7 hours ago

HOT NEWS

TOTALLY RELEVANT TO THIS THREAD AND BOARD

:censored::elephant::chili::barf::spank::spank::deal::hmmm::susel::susel::susel:

BLUE WAFFLE DISEASE

Note the last link has REALLY GROSS PHOTO'S

Thanks for the great links!

There WILL BE NO WAFFLE SHORTAGE in Bangkok.

The Edmonton waffle van was interesting. Bahir spent five years in Belgium according to the link - having known people with that first name from both Pakistan and the Middle East I see this as a sign of Belgium eventually having Sharia law.

Personally I doubt I will ever be at his level of eight Belgian waffles in two minutes- especially given the likelihood of drinking on the job. Waffle irons are hot and the chance of injury high!

Also zero chance of using imported sugar from Belgium. I might tell hiso Belgian customers it is imported but the sugar will be Thai. You have my word.

I will pass on your concerns about Blue Waffle Disease to the talented professional staff at SOL at my earliest opportunity.

Thanks very much for the link..

The one thing that I never thought of was having a number that could be called so people would know the location. Lost business could be avoided - customers going to Pink Panther without realizing that the waffle cart was at Foodland or Star of Love.

Clearly, the goal here is to tap the lucrative Belgian Bangkok hiso market. To that end I am compiling lists of hiso names I can drop to impress customers.

Think it might be better to be closer to Silom and scrap the Suriwong end altogether?

I would have thought that BB....and maybe drogon....would be the egg spurts on Belgian waffle....chai mai???

Of course drogon is welcome to stop by if he finds himself in Patpong, bumps into the cart leaving Star of Love or sees me in Star of Love "on break" and recognizes my traditional Belgian waffle garb.

Let me tell you a secret about the Belgian waffle business in Patpong- we don't rely on customer volume. We rely on repeat business of the elite Bangkok Belgian hiso.

What so is drogon? Hiso, loso, midso, noso?

Frankly, given our target market he might just decide that he is is not in Belgium as he does not want to be around that type of person.

Guys...please help me out.

Over the years I have spent a LOT of time in Patpong and many of those evenings, in typical "loso" style, ended up in the notorious blowjob bar Star of Love prior to staggering drunkenly to a taxi.

Once back at the cockasian pad waffles were often the perfect thing to soak up a half dozen or more Chang.

I am thinking of a business to combine my two passions: blowjobs and waffles.

Do you think there is a chance in hell of financial success of a take away waffle cart, something between the shwarma on Soi Cowboy and an average noodle cart, positioned nightly somewhere between Foodland and Pink Panther on Patpong 2?

Star of Light is on Patpong 2. Star of Love is on Patpong 1.

TH

Archived