Waffle stand in Patpong?

acockasian

Guys...please help me out.

Over the years I have spent a LOT of time in Patpong and many of those evenings' date=' in typical "loso" style, ended up in the notorious blowjob bar Star of Love prior to staggering drunkenly to a taxi.

Once back at the cockasian pad waffles were often the perfect thing to soak up a half dozen or more Chang.

I am thinking of a business to combine my two passions: blowjobs and waffles.

Do you think there is a chance in hell of financial success of a take away waffle cart, something between the shwarma on Soi Cowboy and an average noodle cart, positioned nightly somewhere between Foodland and Pink Panther on Patpong 2?

[/quote']

Star of Light is on Patpong 2. Star of Love is on Patpong 1.

TH

I think you are right and I guess I should thank you for pointing out my stupidity.

Targeting the Bangkok Belgian hiso super uber elite as a market is stressful at best. That stress is compounded by the fact that Belgium may split into two soon...and that means I have two lists of names I must memorize to drop at regular interviews to impress hiso Bangkok Belgian customers.

If you see a person wearing traditional Belgian waffle attire stop by and say hi and get a freebie on me. Belgain waffle...not the other stuff the loso women do.

We are in tense times.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chonburi Immigration arrest Former Police Officer from Belgium here in Pattaya

On Thursday Afternoon at the Chonburi Immigration Office in Jomtien, Police Colonel Atisawit, the Superintendant of the Station announced the arrest of a former Police Officer from Belgium who had been impersonating a Belgium Embassy Official and had attempted to extort money from his fellow countrymen. Mr. Marc Raymond Jacobs aged 50 was arrested at the Malee House Apartments located off the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya. An urgent communication from the Belgium Embassy was received by Immigration who placed Mr. Jacobs on the Immigration Black List. When he was caught, he denied allegations of extortion and impersonating a foreign government official, despite evidence of a counterfeit Diplomatic Card in his possession. Mr. Jacobs will be handed over to Belgium Embassy officials and is expected to be deported to face charges in Belgium.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/24237/chonburi-immigration-arrest-former-police-officer-from-belgium-here-in-pattaya/

I know it is shocking to think that a former law enforcement officer could use false ID to obtain free Belgian waffles.

Shocking but, sadly, true...

Archived