Dumbcunt

Nervous God

Man.....a guy dosn't post for a couple of days....and look what happens...WTF!!!

I can report the Dumcnut has done "nothing" except become the target of malicious gossip originating from some off beat crackpot religious nut :neener::cussing::neener:

No train wrecks... yes real alcohol was / is involved...and "Thin Lizzy"...wrong wrong WRONG

I was cured a year & a half back.... there has been major breakthroughs in the treatment of delusionalitis unreality syndrome (DUS) More than happy to pass on the Clinic's number to anyone still suffering....I have great empathy....it's a terrible illness to cope with.

Actually, right now,I'm having a coffee break.... yep it's 6.45 am and I was "rudely" awoken about 2 hours ago.

Enough rambling from me....it's time to go back upstairs for my next therapy session...these Country retreats really treat their guests well

You all have a nice day, cos I'm sure I'm gunna

Cheers DC

I wonder if the country retreat is located on the road from Surin to Sisaket.....

In retrospect, I'm pleased I resisted my impulses, especially if she's going to be MrsDC Mk-XXIII

But all you doomsayers, relax, she's a perfectly lovely woman, with a good heart and sunny nature. She has an especially nice manner of introducing herself to friends of DC.

... wait, are you DC or DS! :neener:

LOL....both...but it's OK...I have 7 other (more sane) personalities.

A couple of years ago some dyslexic mongrel Dog....renamed me...and it sorta stuck.

But it's fine by me....cos I prolly take the piss out of myself...more than anyone

Cheers DS/DC....but definitely NOT AC/DC

Archived