Soi Cowboy to be closed ?

Partyguy

Not at all likely. And shit like that would never even make the news here.

SC property/buildings are owned by at least a dozen different owners. It would take years to buy it all and you'd notice the shutting of shops as they were bought up.

As others have said, silly rumour only with no basis in reality.

From what I heard since the time I was going from late 1990's, that the majority properties is owned by old women....not sure :question: :question: ....

cheers

gobbledonk said <>

Honestly, I don't thing Flasher meant anything to do with Central World Plaza. His statement was something frequently said about Bangkok...that we don't need more hotels and shopping centers because there are so many already...which is true, even without the old World Trade Center.

I think there trying to move everything about sex to Pattaya, you can now go to the Barracuda bar in Pattaya and get the same show plus the Suzie Wong shows. They don't know that lots of tourist go and see the shows as well in Bangkok.

I was sitting as Suzy Wong's last month in Bangkok and there where old couples sitting up the back watching the lesbian show good show by the way

• 3 weeks later...

The 'rule of thumb' in real estate is that all properties migrate toward their 'highest and best' use (mainly from a financial perspective though social concerns are sometimes also given priority).

With the amount of cash flow Soi Cowboy regularly brings in for a bunch of old buildings on a narrow stip, it may already be at its highest and best use. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived