Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

There are plenty of Americans overstaying in Mexico. They are just left alone.

I'm sorry' date=' what is your point here? I could give a rats toss about illegals in Mexico, I do how ever care about illegals in my country, as it effects us here. Americans living illegally in Mexico is for the Mexican government to deal with, at their expense. [/quote']

Aaah, you all were bringing up Mexican immigration law as somehow being tougher than the USA. I was just commenting on the reality of the situation. ;)

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, LK has obviously been out of the country too long to really know the story about welfare...or "entitlements" as his ilk prefer to portray them. Or, maybe he's just being silly.

HH

Look at how the GOP under GWB boosted farm subsidies. Why do you keep ignoring these inconvenient truths? :rotl:

I've just been away long enough (or smart enough?) to not fall for the propaganda...

Prove me wrong HH. I'll buy you a weeks worth of BFs!

Hey, is this topic "illegal immigrants" or something else?

As an aside, it would appear that if a conservative viewpoint is expressed you feel compelled to refer to that viewpoint as propaganda; if a lefty viewpoint is expressed, you believe it to be an axiom. Sad. Sad. Sad.

And here you would have us believe you are a yellow shirt. :rotl:

HH

There are plenty of Americans overstaying in Mexico. They are just left alone.

I'm sorry' date=' what is your point here? I could give a rats toss about illegals in Mexico, I do how ever care about illegals in my country, as it effects us here. Americans living illegally in Mexico is for the Mexican government to deal with, at their expense. [/quote']

Aaah, you all were bringing up Mexican immigration law as somehow being tougher than the USA. I was just commenting on the reality of the situation. ;)

Reality? what a handful of Americans stays in Mexico illegally and this should somehow reflect on the US policy on illegal immigration here? As Flash pointed out over 10% of the Mexican population now lives in the USa illegally, and some how a handful of yanks is a burden to Mexicao? good, I hope more go there and fuck up their country...wait that isn't really possible...even if it was, the Mexican government can deal with that as they should, we are dealing with our problem. Oh, and if you haven't heard, in almost all cases, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

BTW, would you have any stats on approximately how many Americans are illegally staying in Mexico?

Archived