Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, so we agree in part...now lets you me HH and GD plan a nice Fire Island holiday!

The only thing I would add is that we need to do something with those here...and stop more from coming...ok, removing the incentive might stop more from coming I agree. But what about those here? Another amnesty? That got us what? more?

[color:red]So what to do with those here? Deport? Amnesty?[/color] It can't keep going on is my point. If it cost us more well so it goes, but it will cost us more and more to do nothing and have more come.

Do what Hitler did, shoot the undesirables and when you find out how much it will cost for ammo, just build special buildings with a sealed door and no windows and just gass them.

Hitler kept this up for what 6 years and still didn't eliminate the problems.

The jobs thing still holds true. If they lose their jobs, they're gonna go back home. A problem 25 years in the making is not gonna disappear overnight. Just strictly enforce the employment laws we have (maybe make the penalties more severe, since I do not know what they are). It really is that simple. Occam's Razor...don't reinvent the wheel.

If they lose their jobs, they may try to find other work, or get desperate and turn to crime, especially if they have no money to return home. The question is, what do we do with them in the mean time? what do we do if we catch any during traffic stops, or factory/farm checks etc...?

I do agree the best way to stop it in the long term is to punish the employers. I might also suggest some aide to Mexico to build them up a bit and thus make it a better place, and thus they may not be so keen on leaving...of course we then need to address the illegals from all the other countries...

Archived