Evidence Points To BP Oil Spill False Flag

cavanami

Quote of the Week

"The big oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is bad enough in itself. But politics can make anything worse. Let's stop and think. Either the government knows how to stop the oil spill or they don't. If they know how to stop it, then why have they let thousands of barrels of oil per day keep gushing out, for weeks on end? All they have to do is tell BP to step aside, while the government comes in to do it right. If they don't know, then what is all this political grandstanding about keeping their boot on the neck of BP, the Attorney General of the United States going down to the Gulf to threaten lawsuits -- on what charges was unspecified -- and President Obama showing up in his shirt sleeves? Just what is Obama going to do in his shirt sleeves, except impress the gullible? He might as well have shown up in a tuxedo with white tie, for all the difference it makes. This government is not about governing. It is about creating an impression. That worked on the campaign trail in 2008, but it is a disaster in the White House, where rhetoric is no substitute for reality. ... This is not about oil. This is about snake oil." -- economist Thomas Sowell

- Sowell is a university prof and a rare black conservative.

What a fuckin' idiot. Like the gummint knows how to do that *specific* task. They told the "experts" to handle it, as they should. And have now held them responsible with the $20B slush fund. Seems OK to me.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even in your tin foil hat world, you get one right.

The whole Afghan and minerals cover-up thing is a damning thing to BushCo (and Obama for continuing it) as to the real reason for the military action there...and is absolutely disgusting to me, an American taxpayer.

Even in your tin foil hat world, you get one right.

The whole Afghan and minerals cover-up thing is a damning thing to BushCo (and Obama for continuing it) as to the real reason for the military action there...and is absolutely disgusting to me, an American taxpayer.

I will treasure my "one right" forever and ever :drunk:

• 2 years later...

3 years on and I drag up an old thread, post deepwater horizon the oil industry decided that we needed to do something to ensure that if ever an incidence like this ever occurred again we would be ready. As such it was decided to convert 2 Oil Tankers into MCV (Marine Capture Vehicles) very much like an FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading) but with the ability to operate in deep sea environments.

I have been involved remotely on the project for the past 2 years, the wonders of computers hey, and now the first MVC will be going on sea trials next month so it looks like I am off to Dubai for the next 6 months, so much for my month chilling in Chiang Mai but the pension fund comes first and relaxing comes later on in life.

I have done FPSO's before but the challenge of interfacing the GPS positioning system with the thrusters to maintain geo-static position in deepwater is a different proposition altogether especially since it will be the first time it has ever been tried. This is the part of any project I like, after 2 years crunching numbers and data, writing specifications etc I get to go and play. Meccano sets, chemistry sets, paddling pools and sand pits, fark I am nearly 50 years old and and still playing with them.

Archived