Brownfox's Cursory AC GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

Following is a cursory "Angeles City GoGo Round Up". I started to list drink prices but they didn't seem to vary that much from 95 pesos for a drink and 150 for an LD (but you do have to watch out for double priced LDs). All are Fields Ave GoGos unless noted with "(PERIMETER)". List should be longer but the below are just the ones I remember :-)

Angelwitch - :up: small bar, small stage, pool table, maybe 9-10 girls while there, only a couple that were > 6's, sort of a nice hangout bar.

Atlantis - large show club, dozens of girls, aggressive waitresses looking for LDs, a handful > 6's.

Asia - show bar, dozens of girls, aggressive waitresses pressuring for LDs, quite a few > 7's.

Bodyshop - :up::up: Good sized GoGo with a large center stage, easy going no pressure place with friendly and fun girls. Maybe a few dozen girls with quite a few that were > 6+'s. :evil:

Brown Sugar - medium sized GoGo but only a dozen or so girls while there and dead slow while there. Most were 5's or so.

Bunny Ranch - medium sized GoGo with a dozen or so girls and dead slow, most were 5'ish.

Camelot - :up::up: larger sized show bar with a long narrow stage and multiple story seating, a few dozen girls with moderate waitress LD pressure, "castle like interior". Quite a few 6's and 7+'s. :hubba:

Carousel - fairly good sized GoGo with revolving carousel stage with maybe a couple dozen or less girls, moderate waitress LD pressure, only a few 6+'s.

Coyote Ugly - small country style bar with small stage, less than a dozen girls, easy going drinking place with a couple girls that were > 5's.

Crystal Palace - :up::up: Very Large, multi-floor show bar with many waitresses but little or no LD pressure, several dozen girls with quite a few 7+'s and even a few 9+'s :drool: (who go quickly). While there several guys were throwing wads of 20's and even 50's into the air over the girls (causing instant stampedes). Odd thing about this place is they'll suddenly have a set of "Karaoke singing" (by staff) while the girls are dancing on stage in the background.

Dirty Duck - :up::up: small GoGo with small center stage yet it's packed with girls, maybe a couple dozen or more girls, moderate waitress LD pressure, very popular place nearly always crowded. A good handful are > 6's.

Doll House - very large show bar, dozens of girls, moderate to heavy waitress LD pressure, several dancing shows, a large handful of the girls are 6-7+'s.

Dr Holms - (PERIMITER) medium sized bar, small stage, dozen and a half girls with there, no LD pressure, mostly all 4+s.

Emotions - (PERIMETER) :up: medium sized bar with a large center stage and a pool table, maybe a couple dozen girls, no LD pressure. Found the day time lineup way better than the night shift. Day shift had several 6-7+'s, night shift mostly 5's.

Erutpions - (PERIMITER) :up::up: medium sized bar with a medium sized stage however was packed with dancers, maybe 3 dozen all told. No LD pressure, very easy going, and quite a few 6-7+'s. :devil:

Fantasy - medium to larger sized GoGo with a good sized stage, somewhat heavy waitress LD pressure, a few dozen girls on stage, quite a few 6-7+'s.

Forbidden City - :up::up: very large multi-floor show bar, moderate or less waitress LD pressure, some pretty good choreographed dancing shows, several dozen girls and quite a few 7+s, a popular place often crowded with few seats available. Many of the waitresses are 6-7+s. :evil:

Geckos - small sized GoGo with a small stage, maybe a couple dozen girls who are quite friendly, no waitress LD pressure, girls mostly 5+'s at the time.

Genesis - :up: medium to large sized GoGo, clean and new, moderate waitress LD pressure, a few dozen girls with many 6+'s or higher.

Honey Pot - :up::up: medium sized GoGo with a few dozen girls, moderate waitress LD pressure, popular and fun place that's often quite busy but always has at least some seats on stage available, quite a few 6-7+'s (as the Mamasan whispered to me, she has lots of honey's at Honey Pot). :hubba: :devil:

KoKomos Pool Party - :up::up::up: 1200 pesos for all you can eat and drink for 6 hours with several dozen girls from various clubs, all wearing tiny Bikinis - most of the time :-) There were many 6 to 7+'s among the girls and things get quite wild. :eek: Hint for all: DO volunteer to be one of the judges (actually costs 500 pesos but worth it :evil: ). Do watch out for the Bead Sluts (being wet or swimming you buy LDs via strings of Beads you (initially) wear.

La Bamba - :up::up: small to medium sized GoGo with a couple dozen or less girls but they are quite fun loving and lively, no waitress LD pressure and a bit of a popular place often crowded. Several of the girls are 6+'s. :devil:

La Pasha - :up: larger sized GoGo with a large center stage, clean and new inside, little or no waitress LD pressure, a handful of 6-7+'s.

Lancelot - :up::up: medium to large sized GoGo with a center stage, 2 alternating sets of dancing girls of close to 2 dozen each, no waitress LD pressure, quite a few 6-7+'s, all slim, lively girls. :hubba:

Lollipop - :up: medium sized GoGo with a center stage, couple dozen girls dancing, no LD pressure at all, easy going place with some of the girls 6's.

Lost in Asia - (PERIMETER) :up: small to medium sized bar with small stage, maybe a dozen and a half girls, no LD pressure and overall very easy going, friendly place. Several of the girls are 6+'s

One Eyed Wrench - :up: small to medium sized GoGo with less than 2 dozen girls, no waitress LD pressure, a few wild girls with a couple 6+'s, very few customers.

PonyTails - (PERIMETER) - :up::up: medium to larger sized show / GoGo bar, no LD pressure, maybe 3 dozen or so girls, quite a few 6-7+'s, very nice eye candy type of place. :evil: :hubba:

Rhapsody - Medium sized GoGo with a couple small stages, little over a dozen girls or so, no Watress LD pressure at all, seems to be a local hang-out often busy, a few 6+'s

Roadies - (PERIMETER) :up: medium sized bar with a medium sized stage, maybe a dozen and a half girls or so, another easy going friendly place with a few 6+'s.

Santos ST bars: :up: of the handful of bars here found Honky Tonk had the best looking girls overall. Besides being known as BJ bars these are also "ST" bars, whereas all else in AC is almost always LT.

Sharks - smaller GoGo with a small stage, 2 sets of girls, maybe 2 dozen or so all told, no waitress LD pressure, often slow but a few lively 5 and 6+'s.

Treasure Island - :up: very small GoGo with a small stage, no waitress LD pressure, seemed to be a dozen girls or less however those they had were mostly 5-6+'s.

Typhoon - :up::up: medium sized GoGo with a center stage, alternating sets of dancers, maybe about 3 dozen in all, no waitress LD pressure but what with their short mini-skirts and most being 6+'s they didn't need to pressure to get drinks. :hubba: Overall a pretty easygoing place with a handful of the dancers 6+'s.

Voodoo - :up: medium to smaller sized GoGo with a small center stage, maybe a dozen and a half or so of girls, no waitress LD pressure, easy going place with a couple of the girls 6+'s.

Thank you sir!

Pricing for "Translators" if required for a few hours or all night :)

NG,

I'd say the average base fee for Translation Svcs, or EWR's, is about 1200 pesos most places. The 'best' Model type translators at the larger clubs can be up to 3000 Pesos (but it seems most guys avoid these prices (almost a boycott at this fairly new price try).

Big difference with Thai "EWRs" is that in the PI this is all you pay, except for a small optional "tip" in the range of 300-500 Pesos. Also its always LT - actually hard to go ST there (opposite of Thailand).

So, translation fees in AC anyway are nearly HALF what they are in Thailand, while at the same time you're getting quite a bit more... :devil:

Good job as always BF. You coming to BKK, or just hitting Pattaya? Or , just the PI?

LK, still like Thailand better and next trip plan to hit BKK and Pattaya, however, now that I know what's there, may make some quick side trips to the PI now and then... :hubba:

Sure do miss some of the girls I met there. Most are super sweet and very affectionate. :content:

• 1 month later...

Nothing changed much since BrownFox's report.

Now is the low season (for tourists) here - but how some of these bars can operate I cannot understand.

Was in Blue Nile - I counted 10 customers and over 250 girls! Same for many/most of the places. They look full but when you get in most of the seats are taken by the girls hanging around.

Another place I think was called Fantasia or Fantasy - again - for sure 50 girls and I was the only customer at midnight.

For sure there is 20 or more girls for every customer (and that isn't every guy looking for someone) - noticed at least during the week that most of the customers are local expats/retirees. Feel bad for the girls - makes me want to take a six back home for a party.

I can only take so many San Miquel Lights before I get sick of beer, and the alternatives are not so price friendly (but still much, much cheaper than in BKK go-go bars).

One item of note - some of the bars are starting to try a few things to get the gals to be topless - body painting as one. Before it was mostly bikini only dancing but looks like there are a few bars trying to push the limits.

But one think I noticed, with a huge amount of available girls - not sure how to describe it but I guess the standards are set pretty high - there maybe 100 nice girls but then you always think there is something better at the next place.

Hotels are starting to get a bit more pricey (but still only 30 dollars or so for a basic room) - and also more upscale places are starting to open.

I wonder if the weekend changes the place - will find out I guess.

Thanks for the update!

On the weekends its similar to LOS where it does get a lot busier for a couple days.

[color:purple]"Now is the low season (for tourists) here - but how some of these bars can operate I cannot understand."[/color]

per some of the PI boards a few have closed down, or sold out.

[color:purple]"there maybe 100 nice girls but then you always think there is something better at the next place."[/color]

LOL, same same my experience. There are some real super stars about and you never know where you might find 'em and the good ones go quick at times. :crazy:

[color:purple]"I can only take so many San Miquel Lights before I get sick of beer"[/color]

Also same same - I even resorted to ordering an American beer, a Coors Light at Ponytails, paying a premium as it was imported... but was kinda stale so quickly went back to SMLs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived