2010/11 Season

chelseafan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*I* can't say for sure, but there seems to be a whole lot more football on TV that there has ever been. For instance, we get every EPL game live each week, and most, if not all UEFA Cup games.

Not as much, but Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga are also on regularly.

You may need the Platinum package (B2.5k/mo) to get them tho'. :dunno:

So I'd rate chances as good.

• 4 weeks later...

Great win for us. Big. A chelsea fan friend of mine cautioned too much euphoria. He said he's seen Arsenal play the same and lost and the win was more about chelsea's recent bad form than Arsenal playing way above their heads. sour grapes? perhaps but he may have a point. Maybe a combination of both.

Ferguson has to be the happiest. he'd much rather have a title fight with us and citeh than chelsea.

Being an Arsenal fan I obviously hate Chelsea but i hate Man Yoo more and the scum the most. I don't think we have it in us to win it. We'd need everyone healthy and a lot tougher mentally. Of course a little bit of luck as well goes into every championship season.

Good solid win against a Brum side that kicked Arsenal shins more than it did the ball. Not unexpected out of a side with Lee Bowyer in it. We dealt with it all well.

Its anybody's title but I still expect man yoo to do it. Although I'd love for us to be in there at the business end of things. Am getting a bit worried man yoo hasn't lost a game yet. Its unlikely but i'd sleep well knowing they had a loss.

The scum are quietly doing things as well. They have taken all points during the holiday games when everyone is dropping points. I hate to say it but they are a legit top 4 contender again this season.

Chelsea are a complete mess. Can't believe its the same side that were world beaters at the beginning of the season winning games by 5 and 6 goals with clean sheets. Thrilling end to their 3-3 draw v. Villa.

Archived